Home

NHL 16 Q&A Day #2

This is a discussion on NHL 16 Q&A Day #2 within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2015, 01:55 PM   #17
Banned

IndyColts2's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: NHL 16 Q&A Day #2

For the love of God can someone ask these guys if there's edit player AND share roster. We need both. I'm tired of EA games having every decent to great player rated a 79+ OVR. Backups shouldn't be close to stars
Old 05-21-2015, 02:05 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyColts2
For the love of God can someone ask these guys if there's edit player AND share roster. We need both. I'm tired of EA games having every decent to great player rated a 79+ OVR. Backups shouldn't be close to stars
You think those are the only questions asked??? I am guessing everyone who posts regularly on this forums has these questions.
Old 05-21-2015, 02:10 PM   #19
Rookie

Hammettf2b's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Mathematics
Still no mention of edit player. If it's not going to make it in before release I hope they just tell us. Or if they are going to try but they might not get to it. Or anything. I just want them to acknowledge it and not blow it off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
Seconded. Just want to know the deal on edit player.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC12
I just don't understand how edit player is not in a game in the year 2015...
I feel the same way. Someone in another thread suggested I email the development team. I've been searching all morning for that email address with no luck. Anyone know that email address? He hinted that it is something they have in mind and if there is enough buz about it, there would be a good chance of it being in.
Old 05-21-2015, 02:18 PM   #20
Banned

IndyColts2's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
You think those are the only questions asked??? I am guessing everyone who posts regularly on this forums has these questions.
I wanna know nowwwwwwwww I need roster share :/ :/
Old 05-21-2015, 03:29 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeKing
Does anyone know if the United Center(Blackhawks) and PNC Arena(Hurricanes) made it into NHL 16 this year?
I think on Twitter, one of the Game Changer event guys said that United Center wasn't in the game. Not sure about PNC.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2015, 03:51 PM   #22
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
The funny part is many of us will still end up buying the game but we would rather know right away that this feature won't be in the game so we don't get our hopes up all summer long. I doubt they will even tell us Sept 1. It will more be like "we are working on it and will have an update later" and then on Dec 1, "yea we couldn't do it, but next year...."
Please dont be sucked in by EA's promotion. I am glad I avoided 14-15 and it really feels great and feels so vindicated. So dont' be discouraged if you say "no" to your urge in buying 16, if its still the old garbage with a new cover.
Old 05-21-2015, 05:00 PM   #23
MVP

scitychamps87's Arena

OVR: 3

Player editing is a must have feature in 2015...However, I would appreciate a straight answer from EA. They had no problems saying GM Connected isn't in...if it isn't in, just be honest. SCEA has respect in part because they are honest with their community.
--5 Time Stanley Cup Champions--
Old 05-21-2015, 05:42 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 1

This was today's question (It will be tomorrows too):

Will There be Player Differentiation this year. For Example Sidney Crosby should be noticeably different when controlling him than say David Clarkson. This alone would make the game feel more realistic, and add an element of strategy that just does not exist currently. To see what I am talking about, check this out http://www.operationsports.com/forum...entiation.html

Edited to add - Every day I change the two example skaters, just to keep it fresh

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »