Home

MLB 15 The Show Gets Special Camo Gear For Memorial Day, Server Update Change Notes

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Gets Special Camo Gear For Memorial Day, Server Update Change Notes within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2015, 12:17 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Gets Special Camo Gear For Memorial Day, Server Update Change Not

Quote:
Originally Posted by beedl001
The camo gloves I put on have no camo pattern. It's like the poster above said, this 'camo' equipment is just the silver equipment with different ratings. I don't know what to even add to that.
So, why in the heck advertise "camo"!?! I just spent money for no reason. I wanted the "camo" gear since the Padres wear camo every Sunday in my RTTS. Thanks for the false advertisement SCEA .
Old 05-23-2015, 12:32 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 55
Re: MLB 15 The Show Gets Special Camo Gear For Memorial Day, Server Update Change Not

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSilver355
So, why in the heck advertise "camo"!?! I just spent money for no reason. I wanted the "camo" gear since the Padres wear camo every Sunday in my RTTS. Thanks for the false advertisement SCEA .
I think they meant "camo" in terms of it being it's on tier; silver, gold, diamond and camo.
Old 05-23-2015, 12:34 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55
I think they meant "camo" in terms of it being it's on tier; silver, gold, diamond and camo.
Well, they didn't say that did they? I'm sure 95% of people were expecting what I was expecting and that is gear with "camo" patterns on them. It's w.e now I mean I already purchased the gear anyways. At least the attributes are a bit better.
Old 05-23-2015, 06:41 PM   #20
Banned

pajcbanned's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Well, they didn't say that did they? I'm sure 95% of people were expecting what I was expecting and that is gear with "camo" patterns on them. It's w.e now I mean I already purchased the gear anyways. At least the attributes are a bit better.
Your bigger mistake is actually spending money on DD. I don't understand why people waste their moneg. Idc how much you have, this is just an egregious waste of it. And it's clearly advertised as a tier. Even the pictures don't show camouflage
Old 05-23-2015, 09:48 PM   #21
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
This picture says it all
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »