Home

MLB The Show 15: Ballers and Prime Time Diamond Dynasty Packs Available Now

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 15: Ballers and Prime Time Diamond Dynasty Packs Available Now within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2015, 01:27 PM   #1
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
MLB The Show 15: Ballers and Prime Time Diamond Dynasty Packs Available Now

The folks at Sony San Diego have released two new Diamond Dynasty card packs for the weekend. They are the Ballers Pack and Prime Time Pack.

Details about what can be found in each pack below:

Quote:
Ballers Pack (35,000 Stubs)

-Four Cards (3 Player & 1 Equipment)
-2 Guaranteed Golds with One Rated 90 or Higher.
-Over 100x Higher Chance of Diamond
-Legends Included in Pack
-Equipment Gold or Higher

Prime Time Pack (15,000 Stubs)

-Four Cards (3 Player & 1 Equipment)
-1 Gold
-Over 25x Higher Chance of Diamond
-Equipment Gold or Higher

As of now, the servers are still a little spotty due to some server maintenance that has run a bit long (originally was supposed to last from 3-5 a.m. PST).

Once the servers have returned to normal, Sony has promised to pass along the change notes. If you can't wait to buy some packs or use the marketplace, The Show Nation website seems to be working just fine.
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2015, 02:41 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 7
Don't buy these packs. Much better value in hand picking individual cards in store. Prices for individual cards always drop on weekends when these packs are released. The packs are getting expensive too. I like shaking the market up, but not every week. Just Sony's way to take donations.
Old 05-22-2015, 03:07 PM   #3
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDwinder
Don't buy these packs. Much better value in hand picking individual cards in store. Prices for individual cards always drop on weekends when these packs are released. The packs are getting expensive too. I like shaking the market up, but not every week. Just Sony's way to take donations.
Some severe drops yet again much like last weekend. Also one pack is 10 dollars and the other is about 30 so these are very expensive when you can get more that you want just buying players.
Old 05-22-2015, 03:16 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDwinder
I've gotten to the point where upgrading my team any any significant way will cost me 5k stubs minimum (per player). It would take me 18-20 online games to earn that much hence I just buy packs at a 1k stubs a pop. I know it's a "bad deal" as are these packs but there' s for me it's worth the gamble as I have a chance of getting something decent. So far it hasn't paid off with any game changing players but at least there's a chance. And I refuse to pay real money for stubs so a pack at 35k stubs for me will never happen. If I had that much I would buy 3-4 game changers on the market. The prices really don't make much sense, the value isn't there.
Old 05-22-2015, 03:51 PM   #5
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterkrabz
I've gotten to the point where upgrading my team any any significant way will cost me 5k stubs minimum (per player). It would take me 18-20 online games to earn that much hence I just buy packs at a 1k stubs a pop. I know it's a "bad deal" as are these packs but there' s for me it's worth the gamble as I have a chance of getting something decent. So far it hasn't paid off with any game changing players but at least there's a chance. And I refuse to pay real money for stubs so a pack at 35k stubs for me will never happen. If I had that much I would buy 3-4 game changers on the market. The prices really don't make much sense, the value isn't there.
1K packs I get buying, I think he was referring to the really pricey ones you talked about at the end of your reply.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2015, 09:31 PM   #6
Banned

pajcbanned's Arena

OVR: 10
People who spend actual money on DD are ********.
Old 05-24-2015, 12:07 PM   #7
Just started!

OVR: 0
Even if you have say ONE or TWO Gold SP pitchers 92+...it randomly selects a much lesser SP for each game..and everyone is fresh for the next game..so why have them if you cant use them. Earned or bought??

Make them use their energy up as in other modes...Dynasty keeps picking my two weakest pitchers...
Is there a way two only Have TWO starting pitchers so it has to pick between my best two???
Old 05-24-2015, 12:31 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 15: Ballers and Prime Time Diamond Dynasty Packs Available Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerhardii
Even if you have say ONE or TWO Gold SP pitchers 92+...it randomly selects a much lesser SP for each game..and everyone is fresh for the next game..so why have them if you cant use them. Earned or bought??

Make them use their energy up as in other modes...Dynasty keeps picking my two weakest pitchers...
Is there a way two only Have TWO starting pitchers so it has to pick between my best two???
Get five good pitchers

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »