Home

MLB 15 The Show: Get Half Off Of All Budget Items in Franchise and RttS This Weekend!

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show: Get Half Off Of All Budget Items in Franchise and RttS This Weekend! within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2015, 12:10 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
MLB 15 The Show: Get Half Off Of All Budget Items in Franchise and RttS This Weekend!

In case you were looking for a great deal on budget items for Franchise mode as well as Road to the Show, this is the weekend made for you. All of the Franchise and Road to the Show budget items in MLB 15 The Show are half off for this weekend only! This is a great way to kickstart either your RTTS or Franchise mode efforts if you are struggling with your budget. If you have been wanting to buy any of these items, this is most certainly the weekend to do it!
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2015, 12:51 PM   #2
ORIGINAL SIX FAN

13whitebread's Arena

OVR: 15
I pay $59.99 for a sports title I wil not ever ever ever pay additional monies to participate in the title. If I am in the minority so be it but that is why I have more monies in my bank account as well.😁😁😁😁
Old 05-29-2015, 01:01 PM   #3
Pro

Don Jon's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: MLB 15 The Show: Get Half off Of All Budget Items in Franchise and RTTS This Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13whitebread
I pay $59.99 for a sports title I wil not ever ever ever pay additional monies to participate in the title. If I am in the minority so be it but that is why I have more monies in my bank account as well.😁😁😁😁
I just sell the cards that the game randomly gives me. For instance, I received a diamond Max Scherzer card. Sold it for 18,000 stubs. Used those stubs on my RTTS player. No need to spend real money.
Old 05-29-2015, 11:13 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0
Whatever happened to classic stadiums? Didn't they have those for purchase a couple of years ago? Why don't they just offer classic stadiums and even players from the past?
Old 05-30-2015, 12:09 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 27
Re: MLB 15 The Show: Get Half Off Of All Budget Items in Franchise and RttS This Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by artgamer72
Whatever happened to classic stadiums? Didn't they have those for purchase a couple of years ago? Why don't they just offer classic stadiums and even players from the past?
Classic stadiums are PS3 only.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »