Home

Ask NHL: More NHL 16 Questions Answered, In-Game Sims Are Back, EASHL Questions

This is a discussion on Ask NHL: More NHL 16 Questions Answered, In-Game Sims Are Back, EASHL Questions within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-02-2015, 01:39 AM   #17
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Ask NHL: More NHL 16 Questions Answered, In-Game Sims Are Back, EASHL Questions

I can totally get why they don't want us editing players in the post lawsuit era, but there's no excuse not to give us create a team and let us put real NHLers on it and play in the NHL.
Old 06-02-2015, 01:55 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
as others have said they are pathetic. after reading this i know i will not bother buying it.
they just seem to want to improve the gameplay every year without actually making the game have more substance. lets just sit in our chairs and play games with the other devolopers and add very little.
they do this year after year. when i read about them adding real jumbotrons i got excited then when i seen them i scratched my head. we as consumers deserve to have a game that actually feels like a broadcast with
actual game stats overlays and to have penalties called like in real life. there so many things broken with this game i do not know where to start. there patches that they added on this years game ruined it for me on any of the offline game modes. they would have better off just removing the goalies from the game as they did not stop anything. every team feels the same and you can never beat the defenders skating backwards.

you could take the fasted dude in the game and have him go against the slowest defenders and you will not beat him skating backwards then you can go into the game and use the sliders adjust your speed all the way up and theres down still no difference. the game engine is broken . and is a last gen port with better puck physics that is it. you will still have 10 players on your team with the same cyberface .

you think they would have allowed us to create are own Goalie masks besides tweak uniform colors.
and roster edits and shares. i could care less about MUT modes.
Old 06-02-2015, 02:43 AM   #19
#AyJay

AdamJones113's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Ask NHL: More NHL 16 Questions Answered, In-Game Sims Are Back, EASHL Questions

I don't think it has anything to do with the NCAA lawsuit. The game has the proper licences.

Last edited by AdamJones113; 06-02-2015 at 02:48 AM.
Old 06-02-2015, 03:08 AM   #20
Rookie

Yeah I can't see anything with the lawsuit at all . Takes to long to update rosters what a joke nba has an update almost every other day . This thing with the goalie masks I don't get I remember buying nhl 99 or 98 what ever it was and they had like a mini museum of them and for the most part they kinda resembled them tho they were choppy lol.really some asked about zamboni races lol sure they did E.A of all the problems with yr piss poor product that's exactly what the customers are concerned about lol.Your a joke company with with an excuse for everything good bye dead weight production area when this game fails yet again .Rammer you and ur top notch crew shouldn't put this stint on ur resume .
Old 06-02-2015, 03:28 AM   #21
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

I know many of us asked questions pertaining to editing and yet we get answers on Zamboni Racing. SMH! Like I figured all along they are picking and choosing which questions to answer avoiding anything that might enrage their fanbase. What they are really doing though is enraging the fanbase by not answering questions like that, I would rather know now in June that editing is not in the game then have to wait till September and be even more annoyed that they never told us. Editing isn't the only question the community here wants answered there are dozens of them and they are answering stupid questions about useless features.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2015, 03:29 AM   #22
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

The lawsuit would only really apply to using NCAA players (such as Madden draft classes) in the game and allowing users to share them. It would have nothing to do with actual editing, a feature that is available in other EA sports games.
Old 06-02-2015, 07:01 AM   #23
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill33
Exactly.

Either they don't understand the consumers at all, or they are just incapable of making a competent product.

Either way it is beyond pathetic by this point, because it passed just being sad years ago now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by canucksss
Yes...they dont understand their consumers....YES they are incapable of making a competent product. And triple YES, they are pathetic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sg3751
whole lot of no
Quote:
Originally Posted by badazzleroybrown
as others have said they are pathetic. after reading this i know i will not bother buying it.
they just seem to want to improve the gameplay every year without actually making the game have more substance. lets just sit in our chairs and play games with the other devolopers and add very little.
they do this year after year. when i read about them adding real jumbotrons i got excited then when i seen them i scratched my head. we as consumers deserve to have a game that actually feels like a broadcast with
actual game stats overlays and to have penalties called like in real life. there so many things broken with this game i do not know where to start. there patches that they added on this years game ruined it for me on any of the offline game modes. they would have better off just removing the goalies from the game as they did not stop anything. every team feels the same and you can never beat the defenders skating backwards.

you could take the fasted dude in the game and have him go against the slowest defenders and you will not beat him skating backwards then you can go into the game and use the sliders adjust your speed all the way up and theres down still no difference. the game engine is broken . and is a last gen port with better puck physics that is it. you will still have 10 players on your team with the same cyberface .

you think they would have allowed us to create are own Goalie masks besides tweak uniform colors.
and roster edits and shares. i could care less about MUT modes.
I am not going to say this again:

You are going to be constructive, or you are going to be banned.

I have instructed my mod staff to keep an eye on this forum from now until release and treat it like we have the Madden forum and the NBA 2K forums on release. I've given you guys enough warnings and enough leniency, and it's become painfully obvious that you just can't do things constructively and resort to name calling and bashing devs.

Consider this the final warning. The next one anyone gets will be their permanent ban.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Old 06-02-2015, 08:22 AM   #24
Hall Of Fame

Money99's Arena

OVR: 37

I hope they get asked about player differential and separation soon.
I'd like to know if they addressed the issues in NHL15 that were pointed out in that recent Youtube clip.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »