Home

EA Introduces Madden NFL Mobile Season Score

This is a discussion on EA Introduces Madden NFL Mobile Season Score within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-02-2015, 12:06 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
EA Introduces Madden NFL Mobile Season Score

There has been much speculation about what EA was going to do with their Ultimate Team powered Madden NFL Mobile and user teams. It appears EA has chosen to reset teams to put everyone on a new playing field for a new season -- but not all progress is being reset, which is a bonus.

You will retain your remaining Madden Cash balances. However coins, item binders, head to head rank, seasons completed, level and achievements will be reset to make way for the new season.

The good news is, your success this year will carry over to next. Meaning the higher you bring your season score up -- the better packs you'll have when the new season starts.

Quote:
"Like any NFL GM, you need to make sure you’re taking all the steps necessary this season to maximize your chances next season. Players have until Saturday, August 15 to maximize their team’s Season Score in order to gain as much of a head start on next season as possible, meaning:

Players will be granted Packs at the beginning of the 2015 Madden NFL Mobile season, based on their Season Score on August 15

Your final starting roster on August 15 will be placed into the history books as a Legacy Team.* Players can visit the Trophy Room anytime to look back and enjoy your masterpiece squad from the past season, and will be available for play on a limited basis."

Are you playing Madden NFL Mobile? Do you like how EA is handling the seasonal transition?
Platform: Android / iOS / iPad / iPhone
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2015, 01:30 PM   #2
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA Introduces Madden NFL Mobile Season Score

Not trying to be an *** but every mention of another football game in the madden are forums are referred to use the other forums, why is it ok to talk about madden in the other forums? I know it's not console madden but it's still EAs madden.
Old 06-02-2015, 01:39 PM   #3
Rookie

TCFClemson's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMChrisS

There has been much speculation about what EA was going to do with their Ultimate Team powered Madden NFL Mobile and user teams. It appears EA has chosen to reset teams to put everyone on a new playing field for a new season -- but not all progress is being reset, which is a bonus.

You will retain your remaining Madden Cash balances. However coins, item binders, head to head rank, seasons completed, level and achievements will be reset to make way for the new season.

The good news is, your success this year will carry over to next. Meaning the higher you bring your season score up -- the better packs you'll have when the new season starts.

Are you playing Madden NFL Mobile? Do you like how EA is handling the seasonal transition?
Shouldnt this be in the Madden Forum?
I occasionally stream on twitch at twitch.tv/tcfclemson
Old 06-03-2015, 11:38 PM   #4
Banned

Aggies67's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
Not trying to be an *** but every mention of another football game in the madden are forums are referred to use the other forums, why is it ok to talk about madden in the other forums? I know it's not console madden but it's still EAs madden.
I agree 100%.
Old 06-03-2015, 11:54 PM   #5
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Madden NFL Football
"Discuss Madden NFL Football on the Xbox One and PS4"

Madden NFL Last Gen
Madden NFL Football on the Xbox 360 and PS3 here!"

Other Football Games
"All the football games you can't find anywhere else!"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2015, 01:52 PM   #6
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
Madden NFL Football
"Discuss Madden NFL Football on the Xbox One and PS4"

Madden NFL Last Gen
Madden NFL Football on the Xbox 360 and PS3 here!"

Other Football Games
"All the football games you can't find anywhere else!"
LOL ok then
Old 06-08-2015, 12:54 PM   #7
Rookie

PaleVermilion's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
LOL ok then
Totally agreed though. Even with those "definitions", it seems weird to have anything Madden related in the "Other" category. I know there really isn't anything else out there but Madden, but it's just Madden overkill it feels like to see a Madden topic in literally every football forum on here.

Last edited by PaleVermilion; 06-08-2015 at 01:52 PM.
Old 06-08-2015, 01:45 PM   #8
Banned

FootballDetails's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMChrisS
You will retain your remaining Madden Cash balances. However coins, item binders, head to head rank, seasons completed, level and achievements will be reset to make way for the new season.[/i]
Coins, binders, levels. Feels like a different game. I'd prefer straightforward mobile support, but I hope this succeeds.

A Madden app should be flourishing football bliss.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »