Home

PES 2016 Full Reveal Coming June 12th

This is a discussion on PES 2016 Full Reveal Coming June 12th within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2015, 04:01 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: PES 2016 Full Reveal Coming June 12th

I hope the focus is solely on gameplay. There's a reason there is no PC editing community on evo-web this year, the gameplay for 2014 and 2015 were just off. Go back to the basics of PES 11-13, that's what I am hoping to hear.
Old 06-03-2015, 05:11 PM   #10
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

They have to continue to build off the foundation they have laid with '14 & '15 utilizing the Fox Engine. It's a process and everything needs to looked at. From menus to presentation to master league/BAL to gameplay, h2h servers, etc...
Old 06-03-2015, 08:15 PM   #11
Rookie

KennyJ1976's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC1980
Hoping they finally license all the EPL teams and include the J-League
Hoping, more like dreaming. There's no chance in hell that PES will have every BPL team licensed any time soon if ever. What I would like to see is them add the MLS and Liga MX along with the CONCACAF Champions League. And when I say add MLS, I mean with the playoffs and possibly an amateur draft along with it. Also, I hope the graphics are upgraded from PES 2015. I would be very disappointed if they decided to keep the same look of 2015.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2015, 01:00 AM   #12
Rookie

I doubt the MLS jumps to PES. Little do people know but just how the Premier League is heavily partnered with EA, the MLS wants that same relationship. EA is a club partner with the Whitecaps, Sounders and NYCFC and the MLS know that one of the best ways for them to market their product is through EA.

PES needs to leverage the leagues that EA has ignored, specifically Eastern Europe (Greece, Czech Republic, Ukraine and other Eastern European clubs) and Asia (J League, Mainland China and that new Indian Super League).

Essentially, what PES need to do is appease the fans that feel left out by FIFA. EA don't put enough attention on Africa and Asia, so Konami needs to take advantage of that. I like that PES has all these club competitions but they do need to work with UEFA to ensure all 32 clubs that reach the 2015/16 UCL are in the game. Even if they can't license the club for regular play, make sure they are included for the UCL Mode (as they've already been doing for the Libertadores and AFC Champions League.
Old 06-04-2015, 08:48 AM   #13
MVP

BROman's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by believeinnow
I doubt the MLS jumps to PES. Little do people know but just how the Premier League is heavily partnered with EA, the MLS wants that same relationship. EA is a club partner with the Whitecaps, Sounders and NYCFC and the MLS know that one of the best ways for them to market their product is through EA.
The EA-MLS license was exclusive at one point, so who knows if it still is or isn't. Even if it isn't, EA is invested in several MLS clubs as you stated, so that is highly unlikely. IMO it makes no difference- the lack of an EPL license is the killer for Konami.
Old 06-05-2015, 09:00 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyJ1976
Hoping, more like dreaming. There's no chance in hell that PES will have every BPL team licensed any time soon if ever. What I would like to see is them add the MLS and Liga MX along with the CONCACAF Champions League. And when I say add MLS, I mean with the playoffs and possibly an amateur draft along with it. Also, I hope the graphics are upgraded from PES 2015. I would be very disappointed if they decided to keep the same look of 2015.
Completely agree with this post. PES 15 on the xbox one is very unnapealing from a visual stand point, it looks like a last gen game. The framerate also isn't very good.
Old 06-05-2015, 11:09 AM   #15
Rookie

toyo301985's Arena

I just want to get more fouls, cards and better goalkeepers. That's all. I don't care so much about licenses, because the option files fix that, and the gameplay is just fine
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2015, 01:04 PM   #16
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic_BR
Completely agree with this post. PES 15 on the xbox one is very unnapealing from a visual stand point, it looks like a last gen game. The framerate also isn't very good.
Agreed. I used to fire up the demo on both consoles at the same time using the same teams and the ps4 looked much more crisp and clean. Hopefully another year with the tech and MS will be able to get 1080.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »