Home

PES 2016 Features, Box Art, Pre-Order Content Revealed, Release Date September 15th

This is a discussion on PES 2016 Features, Box Art, Pre-Order Content Revealed, Release Date September 15th within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2015, 11:31 AM   #9
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2016 Features, Box Art, Pre-Order Content Revealed, Release Date September 15

PS4 image importing is gonna be awesome. The thing is, we still may without option file transfers, meaning you're going to have to import every club logo and sponsor yourself. For me that's fine, I actually enjoy the editing process. But for those who want to grab a file and install it in ten minutes, it's possible that this still may not be an option with PES 2016.
Old 06-12-2015, 11:45 AM   #10
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

Re: PES 2016 Features, Box Art, Pre-Order Content Revealed, Release Date September 15

I've never owned any soccer game ever, BUT I might have to budge on this game.

Also, what exactly does the image importer mean?
Old 06-12-2015, 11:57 AM   #11
Banned

Peter_OS's Arena

OVR: 20
Love the feature list!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2015, 12:08 PM   #12
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLaFalce
I've never owned any soccer game ever, BUT I might have to budge on this game.

Also, what exactly does the image importer mean?
PES lacks official licensing/Kits & Emblems for certain teams in game example Chelsea & Liverpool may be named London FC & Merseyside Red. The image importer will allow us to include teams real kits via through jpeg images. Look at this thread for an example : http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=95952
Old 06-12-2015, 12:10 PM   #13
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

"Intelligent Player AI - 2-3 player combination play will be available via the improved concept of team strategy, which depends on the type of tactic you set for your team. Players are no longer reliant on manually triggering a one-two, with teammates intelligently running off passes into space." Sold.

"Celebration Control – New for the series, players have full control over goal celebrations to maximize their excitement when scoring! Prompts appear after a goal to trigger a trademark celebration, or unique actions at the press of a button." Sold!

"Response times have been improved, allowing players to manoeuvre in tight situations. This also benefits the upgraded feint moves that allow sudden directional change that can cause defenders to lose their balance. The 1on1 situations now offer a great leap in exciting table-turning outcomes. Just as the real pitch offers opportunities for those brave enough to perform, in PES 2016 players can pull off precise action, manoeuvre flexibly and pull away from the defender. Technique and timing can see a defender lose his balance, and creates great chances just as you pictured." Sold!!

"PS4 Image Importing" *Bows down*

If the execution is there with all of these features.....
Old 06-12-2015, 12:14 PM   #14
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
PES lacks official licensing/Kits & Emblems for certain teams in game example Chelsea & Liverpool may be named London FC & Merseyside Red. The image importer will allow us to include teams real kits via through jpeg images. Look at this thread for an example : http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=95952
That sounds pretty awesome actually.

And again, I've never owned PES or FIFA, but is there a share a team feature or create a team feature in PES?
Old 06-12-2015, 12:28 PM   #15
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

It sounds like a check list, created off my wish list. Now here is to hoping they come through with all this, and its actually good, and everything works as stated. I'm now excited for this game knowing ML has been overhauled.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2015, 12:30 PM   #16
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

Also it says:

Commentary – New commentators have been introduced for both UK and Germany,

Does that mean here in the US version we get the same old garbage?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »