Home

FIFA 16 Features and Official E3 Gameplay Trailer - PS4, Xbox One, PC

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 Features and Official E3 Gameplay Trailer - PS4, Xbox One, PC within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2015, 05:23 PM   #9
Blowing bubbles

Cpre5's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: FIFA 1 6 Features and Official E3 Gameplay Trailer - PS4, Xbox One, PC

Looked like centurylink field was there at :20 mark, hope we get more stadiums, but I kinda feel centurylink is because of the ea/ms partnership

Last edited by Cpre5; 06-15-2015 at 05:42 PM.
Old 06-15-2015, 05:25 PM   #10
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 Features and Official E3 Gameplay Trailer - PS4, Xbox One, PC

FWIW:

http://news.futhead.com/posts/fifa-1...ay-impressions

http://news.futhead.com/posts/fifa-1...meplay-details

The Futhead guys are really big (and really critical) on FIFA gameplay, in the above article they're already touting 16 as a significant leap forward and the best in the series. Then again, they're also known for getting hyped early and posting lengthy complaint articles around launch.

One thing they mentioned that did make me happy was slower gameplay. Every year I have to crank FIFA (and PES) down to the slowest speed to get a fairly well-paced game, maybe this will finally be a thing of that past.

Last edited by Turbojugend; 06-15-2015 at 05:52 PM.
Old 06-15-2015, 05:37 PM   #11
Rookie

SVCbearcat10's Arena

Was PES reveal really that great? Yes, Neymar's face was spot on but PES already had some really good faces. However, from the neck down through to the environment, PES looks very cartoonish. I think many are wanting PES to succeed and FIFA to fail. To me, both look promising. FIFA has longer to go in terms of gameplay while PES has a long way to go to catch up graphically.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2015, 05:39 PM   #12
Rookie

Not a single glimpse of Serie A?
Old 06-15-2015, 05:45 PM   #13
The Man!

sroz39's Arena

OVR: 14

Looking good! Looks like two outstanding options again. Considering the complete and total lack of competition in most sports genres, Konami and EA are both going to get my money this year because they clearly have two different ideas for the sport and, early hype or not, seemed to have nailed their respective visions.

Standing ovay for both but as an aside, all over OS, I have read for years "don't care about fluff, work on the gameplay". This goes for every sports game. Well, that list looks hearty to me, with alot of gameplay improvements. I think EA can do no right by some, no matter the direction they choose.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Old 06-15-2015, 05:47 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 10
The only thing stopping me from buying new sports games every year is the inability to carry forward MyPlayer saves. For me, the lack of this in the 2016 titles is hugely disappointing
Old 06-15-2015, 05:48 PM   #15
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: FIFA 1 6 Features and Official E3 Gameplay Trailer - PS4, Xbox One, PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpre5
Looked like centurylink field was there at :20 mark, hope we get more stadiums, but I kinda feel centurylink is because of the ea/ms partnership

Noticed that too. Maybe we'll get all MLS stadiums this year since FIFA is made in Vancouver and has historically had a strong relationship with MLS.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2015, 05:55 PM   #16
Rookie

Resurrection403's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sroz39
Looking good! Looks like two outstanding options again. Considering the complete and total lack of competition in most sports genres, Konami and EA are both going to get my money this year because they clearly have two different ideas for the sport and, early hype or not, seemed to have nailed their respective visions.

Standing ovay for both but as an aside, all over OS, I have read for years "don't care about fluff, work on the gameplay". This goes for every sports game. Well, that list looks hearty to me, with alot of gameplay improvements. I think EA can do no right by some, no matter the direction they choose.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Biggest things for me are game play and a good career mode.

Fifa had an edge in Career Mode (I think) and pes had more realistic and better game play.

So far it seems that konami is committed to upgrading their career more in a big way. That speaks volumes to me... In the same way that ea mentioned mm exactly never.

I hope that changes. Especially after the change career mode campaign on Twitter that was acknowledged by Fifas boss.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »