Home

Madden NFL 16: Other Gameplay Improvements Worth Noting

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16: Other Gameplay Improvements Worth Noting within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2015, 08:06 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
I like the sound of context sensitive cut step jukes, triggered by the LS. One of the most frustrating things about Madden 15 is how difficult it is to perform a simple small cut juke. Hopefully this mechanic resolves that issue. But I don't like that we have to press a button to get skinny, backs should automatically attempt to get skinny just like they should automatically attempt to get low when they hit holes. I don't have want to have to worry about pulling off a simple skinny move. Madden is way too command heavy, a lot of things should just happen without us telling the game to do it.
Old 06-15-2015, 08:27 PM   #10
Rookie

MAGboyswifT27's Arena

OVR: 7
This is some positive news. I'm excited to see the new changes.
Old 06-15-2015, 08:28 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Smif
I like the sound of context sensitive cut step jukes, triggered by the LS. One of the most frustrating things about Madden 15 is how difficult it is to perform a simple small cut juke. Hopefully this mechanic resolves that issue. But I don't like that we have to press a button to get skinny, backs should automatically attempt to get skinny just like they should automatically attempt to get low when they hit holes. I don't have want to have to worry about pulling off a simple skinny move. Madden is way too command heavy, a lot of things should just happen without us telling the game to do it.
I hear you but I like the idea of giving us user control as much as possible. Contextual animations are needed in certain situations but for me the more user control the better. I'd rather be in control of things like my player getting skinny etc..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2015, 08:30 PM   #12
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Madden NFL 16: Other Gameplay Improvements Worth Noting

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
I hear you but I like the idea of giving us user control as much as possible. Contextual animations are needed in certain situations but for me the more user control the better. I'd rather be in control of things like my player getting skinny etc..
Agree..
While I am a no switch player od D and no switching to WR.. The more control I have with RB the better as I am a run 1st pass 2nd player lol

The old "get skinny" Madden had that we didn't control was not the best by far. It would trigger at wierd times etc..
Love the added control.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 06-16-2015, 12:53 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3
Now this is the kind of stuff i like to hear. I love running the ball in all football games. That's my benchmark. Looking forward to seeing this stuff in motion.

Why can't they make good trailers? smh
Old 06-16-2015, 08:02 AM   #14
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Agree..
While I am a no switch player od D and no switching to WR.. The more control I have with RB the better as I am a run 1st pass 2nd player lol

The old "get skinny" Madden had that we didn't control was not the best by far. It would trigger at wierd times etc..
Love the added control.
For me I pick three players at beginning of each year and rotate between games that is who I control the entire game (usually a DE, LB and S). No switching in games. I also am a run first kind of player and will usually carry 5 RB's on my team.
Old 06-16-2015, 11:40 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 16: Other Gameplay Improvements Worth Noting

I keep reading the title of this thread as "Madden NFL 16: Other Gameplay Improvements Worth Nothing"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2015, 01:30 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 1
It would be nice if this stuff actually works! I hope the running animation is better than last years and I need to see actual game play before I can judge.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »