Home

Front Page Sports Football Release Date Set For September 25th, New Screenshots (PC)

This is a discussion on Front Page Sports Football Release Date Set For September 25th, New Screenshots (PC) within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2014, 09:29 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: Front Page Sports Football Release Date Set For September 25th, New Screenshots (

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcsam
It says you can watch replays of games. I'm like you, I want to be able to play as a coach and call plays. I'd love to be able to do so and see the game play out in front me. Not really interested in replays of games after I know the outcome or simply to study my opponent.
I remember seeing Football Manager 2014 and wishing someone would do something similar for American Pro Football or College Football. Not interested in Soccer but that game (Football Manager 2014) just looks awesome. I hope we get some more info about the game.
Would really love to see them acquire the NFL and Players rights to include them in the game because there is nothing on the PC for Pro Football Fans or at least make it fully customizable.

Last edited by MissionMaximus; 09-17-2014 at 09:47 PM.
Old 09-19-2014, 01:15 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Front Page Sports Football Release Date Set For September 25th, New Screenshots (

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissionMaximus
I remember seeing Football Manager 2014 and wishing someone would do something similar for American Pro Football or College Football. Not interested in Soccer but that game (Football Manager 2014) just looks awesome. I hope we get some more info about the game.
Would really love to see them acquire the NFL and Players rights to include them in the game because there is nothing on the PC for Pro Football Fans or at least make it fully customizable.
football manager 13 is better than 14 btw
Old 11-10-2014, 09:42 PM   #11
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennN
Yeah, the info is a bit sparse. Can you edit/create plays like in FBPRO? Can you actually "play" the game as you could in FBPRO? This concept is incredibly exciting since FBPRO is my favorite football game of all time (and one of my favorite overall sports games).

I love FBPRO too. I'm getting started with '98. Not quite as intuitive as the first few, but still good. Hopefully this title will deliver.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2015, 02:35 PM   #12
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

Has anybody giving this game a shot? I see its $9.99 for a week...
Old 01-29-2015, 03:02 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 9

It's not good check out the reviews on steam too many bugs the you are supposed to be able to switch between 2d and 3d mode and 3d mode doesn't work
Old 01-30-2015, 10:03 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2

Bundle Stars is currently selling this game as part of a bundle for only $1.99. Unfortunately, I can't post the link due to my low post count. I purchased it, but have not had the chance to try it.
Old 06-17-2015, 08:00 PM   #15
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

I just purchased this yesterday. Fully customizable so you can change team/player names to reflect nfl. I have not been able to get 3d mode to work which is a bummer. My laptop can run games like company of heroes and Medieval Total war 2 which look way more graphically demanding than this game in 3d but the issue could be my laptop.
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2015, 07:50 AM   #16
Rookie

TCFClemson's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
I just purchased this yesterday. Fully customizable so you can change team/player names to reflect nfl. I have not been able to get 3d mode to work which is a bummer. My laptop can run games like company of heroes and Medieval Total war 2 which look way more graphically demanding than this game in 3d but the issue could be my laptop.
Other than lack of 3d how is it?
I occasionally stream on twitch at twitch.tv/tcfclemson

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »