Home

The Golf Club Collector's Edition DLC Available Now For Xbox One, June 17th For PS4

This is a discussion on The Golf Club Collector's Edition DLC Available Now For Xbox One, June 17th For PS4 within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2015, 02:20 PM   #9
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: The Golf Club Collector's Edition DLC Available Now For Xbox One, June 17th For P

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlookerDelay
It's not just the Tropical theme, you also get the Delta theme with the DLC. Plus, the Tropical and Delta theme's are not just for course creators, you have to have the DLC to play them. I knew the Season mode wasn't going to appeal to me as it's more of an introductory tutorial to new players of the game, the way it's designed, but for the Delta and Tropical themes, and some of wonderful courses I've played that use each, it was worth the money, but YMMV.
I agree with this 100%. Season mode simply isn't good, but being able to play the courses made with the new themes makes it worth it to me too.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 06-14-2015, 02:37 AM   #10
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: The Golf Club Collector's Edition DLC Available Now For Xbox One, June 17th For P

Hmmmm. I think I'll just stick with the base game and wait for Rory next month. Too bad that the Golf Club season mode isn't more fleshed out.
Old 06-14-2015, 10:56 AM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Playing the Season mode and I can't get past Tourney #3 due to freezing after the 18th hole. The Tourney is Captains Day @ Blackbrook GC. Have tried 3 times and it hangs up after I play the 18th hole with no way to advance. Bummer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2015, 07:03 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 31

Still nothing for add-ons on the Canadian PS4 store.....hoping it updates tomorrow then??
Old 06-17-2015, 10:49 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffy
Still nothing for add-ons on the Canadian PS4 store.....hoping it updates tomorrow then??
Just an FYI for all Ps4 users.

To get the DLC go into the game and click on the seasons tab. It will take you directly to where you can purchase the DLC. I figured this out on my own. You have already downloaded the update so once you pay $9.99 you can play it instantly.

It is is NOT on the PSN store..do not search for it as you won't find it (at least on the Canadian store you won't).

Played the entire beginner season and won all 4 events. Looking forward to playing new courses and finishing the seasons off.
Old 06-22-2015, 03:13 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

So how is the DLC for those that have it? Knowing what you know now, would you have bought it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »