Home

Madden NFL 16 Videos - 49ers vs. Cardinals & Draft Champions Full Live Draft

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Videos - 49ers vs. Cardinals & Draft Champions Full Live Draft within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2015, 12:07 AM   #17
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Madden NFL 16 Videos - 49ers vs. Cardinals & Draft Champions Full Live Draft

I liked the 49ers-Cardinals video up until the last play. The Kaepernick sack was bad but it was the only sack I saw and outside of that the QB play wasn't bad for All-Pro. It was good to seem some inaccurate passes that looked realistic.

Absolutely loved the Hyde long run. You could probably get on the fact that Mathieu didn't make an attempt to tackle him but it seemed more like user error as he was controlling him and then clicked off him as soon as he got close but I loved the way Hyde hit the hole especially as a CPU runner. Would have liked to see him stretch it to the sideline instead of making that cut that slowed him down upfield but definitely my favorite play.

Didn't mind the Fitz catch but I'm a little worried because I've seen a few times where the WR's go up and make the catch and as soon as they touch the ground they're down despite seemingly not being touched so I don't know what's up there whether it's a preventative measure for some weird things happening or what. But that last catch is something I don't ever want to see. I hate the one handed catches and when you throw into coverage like that, a one-handed catch should be the last thing that happens. It should have been picked or off his hand and incomplete but the last thing it should have been was a one-handed catch.
Old 06-19-2015, 12:30 AM   #18
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 16 Videos - 49ers vs. Cardinals & Draft Champions Full Live Draft

Sorry if this is a dumb question; i have been away from the forum a lot lately; Is this Championship Draft mode taking over the MUT mode, or are they 2 separate modes? If they are different modes, I am trying to find a quick compare/contrast post..
Old 06-19-2015, 12:35 AM   #19
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
Sorry if this is a dumb question; i have been away from the forum a lot lately; Is this Championship Draft mode taking over the MUT mode, or are they 2 separate modes? If they are different modes, I am trying to find a quick compare/contrast post..
I'm not the best to explain because honestly I'm not sure how to explain DC but they are definitely separate modes. DC can also be played Online I believe but I haven't seen or heard how that works. The way I've been looking at DC is it's almost like a taste of MUT. You draft a team and try to win a quick championship or whatever rather than playing over and over building your MUT team. And you can just keep doing it over and over again with new teams.
Old 06-19-2015, 12:38 AM   #20
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

This blog explains draft champions fairly well

https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/...raft-champions
Old 06-19-2015, 12:39 AM   #21
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
I'm not the best to explain because honestly I'm not sure how to explain DC but they are definitely separate modes. DC can also be played Online I believe but I haven't seen or heard how that works. The way I've been looking at DC is it's almost like a taste of MUT. You draft a team and try to win a quick championship or whatever rather than playing over and over building your MUT team. And you can just keep doing it over and over again with new teams.
Thank you for the explanation; I am more clear on the mode now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2015, 12:51 AM   #22
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

That sack looked awful. It seems to many break sack animations just leave you standing there open to the next hit. Also CPU running backs have not looked impressive so far.
Old 06-19-2015, 02:36 AM   #23
Rookie

dmslapped's Arena

OVR: 9
For the most part that looked alright. Though I didn't see any penalties...
Worst part is, this makes me miss NCAA football even more
Old 06-19-2015, 03:28 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 6
Could of told me I was watching a video of madden 15 and I'd be none the wiser. Commentary is still awful, worst in any sports game by a mile

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »