Home

More Madden NFL 16 Gameplay Videos

This is a discussion on More Madden NFL 16 Gameplay Videos within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2015, 12:25 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: More Madden NFL 16 Gameplay Videos

I really don't remember anyone reccomending a "draft champions" mode in a wishlist... Wish they just focused on making cfm better.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Old 06-22-2015, 12:28 PM   #18
Banned

I like the Draft Champions idea, but it would nice if I could choose a non-NFL uniform. I feel like, if I'm putting together a fictional team, I should be able to select a fictional uniform. Seeing Cam Newton in a Pats uni seems more odd to me than seeing him a fictional uni I selected for my drafted team. Of course, I played All-Pro Football a lot so I'm probably influenced by that concept, but it's a reason why I could never get into MUT; not being able to have my own selected uni.

Saw a lot of good things in that Patriots video. Running game reminds me of Madden 25 which is a good thing because running in M15 is garbage to me. Looks like they addressed it.
Old 06-22-2015, 12:40 PM   #19
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
its funny to watch #99 on the Browns dive and miss, he falls right on his face
OMG. I didn't even catch that. That's hilarious. I'd be PISSED if this happened to me online, but I'm assuming this is on PRO difficulty.

I liked how the linemen are driving their defender and sealing them.
Every O-Line seemed to push the defenders off of the LOS (Could be a good and bad sign though).
There was nice awareness with the center I think. He double teamed to the next level, then smoothly stepped in front of the linebacker to cut the lane off.

As for the WR, I don't know what he could have done in that situation. Past years AI would have made him run in front of the ball carrier to the end zone. At least here he could slow down any pursuers if the person with the controller had some stick skills (joking).

Not sure if these are improvements or I just want to play a football game lol

Last edited by Datninja619; 06-22-2015 at 12:45 PM.
Old 06-22-2015, 12:44 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bringbacksimfootball
I like the Draft Champions idea, but it would nice if I could choose a non-NFL uniform. I feel like, if I'm putting together a fictional team, I should be able to select a fictional uniform. Seeing Cam Newton in a Pats uni seems more odd to me than seeing him a fictional uni I selected for my drafted team. Of course, I played All-Pro Football a lot so I'm probably influenced by that concept, but it's a reason why I could never get into MUT; not being able to have my own selected uni.
Yea I agree with you on this. Maybe they could do something like Diamond Dynasty in MLB the Show. Where you can create your own team, per se. That is something that would be cool to see.
Old 06-22-2015, 12:49 PM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky60
At least he bounced off of Brown instead of running right through him. I don't remember seeing any body parts clipping through other bodies in any of the videos so far. Anybody else notice any of this in any vids? Did they work on this in 16. I'd see it quite often in previous versions.
Yes! They cleaned up the physics engine this year & I love it! Honestly that was one of my biggest issues in Madden 15. I hate seeing morphing/player clipping. It totally kills immersion & I'm so glad they cleaned this up because it makes a huge difference.

On area that I wish they would clean up however is how players walk/run right through other players bodies during the hurry up offense which is an eye sore when it happens. They've cleaned the rest of the game up but not this area. Physics need to kick in at all times. Hopefully there's still time left to fix this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2015, 12:51 PM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
its funny to watch #99 on the Browns dive and miss, he falls right on his face
If you look closely he actually got tripped up but still funny though lol
Old 06-22-2015, 12:52 PM   #23
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
OMG. I didn't even catch that. That's hilarious. I'd be PISSED if this happened to me online, but I'm assuming this is on PRO difficulty.

I liked how the linemen are driving their defender and sealing them.
Every O-Line seemed to push the defenders off of the LOS (Could be a good and bad sign though).
There was nice awareness with the center I think. He double teamed to the next level, then smoothly stepped in front of the linebacker to cut the lane off.

Not sure if these are improvements or I just want to play a football game lol
My honest opinion (not trying to argue with you or anything) I think the o-line looks way overpowered, there is zero push by defenders in almost all the videos I saw. They barely even are fighting at all. As many others have said

A lot of videos from E3 were on PRO tho, so, that is to be considered.

I just want to see d-line fighting. Even if they are getting beat, put up some sort of fight

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 06-22-2015, 01:05 PM   #24
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
My honest opinion (not trying to argue with you or anything) I think the o-line looks way overpowered, there is zero push by defenders in almost all the videos I saw. They barely even are fighting at all. As many others have said

A lot of videos from E3 were on PRO tho, so, that is to be considered.

I just want to see d-line fighting. Even if they are getting beat, put up some sort of fight
I don't recall seeing a push like that before, but it is hard to judge if it's overpowered or just low ratings and difficulty.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »