Home

Project CARS 2 Announced, Project CARS Will Continue Receiving Updates

This is a discussion on Project CARS 2 Announced, Project CARS Will Continue Receiving Updates within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2015, 02:07 PM   #1
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70
Project CARS 2 Announced, Project CARS Will Continue Receiving Updates

Out of nowhere, Slightly Mad Studios has just announced Project CARS 2, stating the game will have the largest track roster ever, widest variety of motorsports, co-op career mode and more.

But uh... What about the updates to Project CARS? You know, the game that just released 6 weeks ago?

The official Twitter account mentions Project CARS 2 will be worked on simultaneously, as the team continues to provide updates, features and content throughout 2015 and beyond for the recently released Project CARS.

With that said, some of the features are listed below. More information can be seen on the official website, along with five membership tiers for their crowdfunding platform. Those five tiers start at £50 ($79.14) and go up as high as £10,000 ($15,824.00).

PRO RACING. ANYTIME. ANYWHERE.

Building upon the huge success of Project CARS being one of the highest-rated and fastest-selling racing games of this generation, Project CARS 2 continues to expand, innovate, and dominate with...
  • THE LARGEST TRACK ROSTER EVER - 50 unique locations and 200+ courses including 'loose surface racing' on dirt, gravel, mud, and snow. All will have dynamic time of day and weather allowing you to play anytime, anywhere
  • THE WIDEST VARIETY OF MOTORSPORTS with 8 different disciplines now including Rallycross, Hillclimbs, and Touge. 200+ cars from over 40 different vehicle classes including never-before-seen Concepts and Banned Race Cars
  • CO-OP CAREER - Play as the Teammate Driver, Spotter, Driver Swap, or Co-Pilot. More choices, more opportunities, more strategy, greater risks and greater rewards
  • SEAMLESSLY CONNECTED - Socialize and compete via Online Track Days, have players from around the world take the place of AI-controlled drivers in your solo play, and get news updates on the Driver Network around you
  • PRO ESPORTS RACING - Skill & Behavioural-based matchmaking, create your own Online Racing Seasons, and Live Broadcast and Spectator functionality
  • YOUR HOME FOR RACING - Your own personal, customisable Test Track to tune and test your cars. Invite others to showcase your passion for racing and learn race craft and engineering with the Project CARS Academy
Platform: PC / PS4 / Xbox One

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2015, 02:11 PM   #2
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Project Cars 2 Announced

Uhhhhhh... WTF?!

htcONE [M8] 5.0 | Tapatalk

YouTube

Old 06-22-2015, 02:17 PM   #3
Just started!

OVR: 0

PC2 Outta nowhere!

Glad to see the excitement from SMS, though. Rallycross? Yes please! This looks like it's gonna be pretty revolutionary with so many racing types. I can dig it.
Old 06-22-2015, 02:21 PM   #4
MVP

RunN1st's Arena

OVR: 20

Not sure the consumer feedback team is in touch with reality here. How do you address a game that needs patching still, release another version! Uh, no.
Old 06-22-2015, 04:26 PM   #5
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

Just updated the OP w/ more details, including the tier pricing... YIKES
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2015, 05:18 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Love PCars, but uhhhhhh....what?

― Plato
Old 06-22-2015, 05:33 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 0
Damn! I don't know whether to be excited or pissed off lol. I just bought Project cars a month ago (which I love) & now I'm contemplating trading it in. Why invest time into it when it sounds like Project Cars 2 is the game we should be waiting for?
Old 06-22-2015, 05:51 PM   #8
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

OVR: 10
I really like Project Cars for my PS4. But already PCars2? Can I get more exotic luxury cars for this game first, please? Go-carts were cool, but I can do without cars like the "Atom" and old-a** cars from the 80's & 90's. Give us a car listing on par with Driveclub, sheese...

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »