Home

More Details on PES 2016 Features

This is a discussion on More Details on PES 2016 Features within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2015, 05:01 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
More Details on PES 2016 Features

Konami revealed the PES 2016 features a couple of weeks back, but they also posted more details on some of those features on the official website.

Below are some of those details, along with links to each feature with expanded information.
  • New 1 on 1 Controls

Quote:
    The upgraded feint moves will allow for sudden directional changes that can cause defenders to lose their balance. But we have added a new system to the defenders arsenal! With Perfect Defence, players who time their tackles perfectly will be able to powerfully shove their opponent out of the way and instantly secure the ball, allowing to create direct turnarounds and counter opportunities.
  • Intelligent Player AI and Goal Keeper ID

Quote:
    Goalkeepers will also see a lot of love in this edition as we introduce our Goal Keeper ID feature in a bid to improve their quality and add unique individuality to each keeper’s performance. New goal keeper parameters have been added that will vary their choice and effectiveness in Catching, Clearance, Collapsing and Deflecting.
  • New Camera Angle and Commentators Revealed

Quote:
    Depending on where the ball is on the pitch, the camera will tilt and zoom in or out to make sure the user has the best view possible during the match.

We would also like you to join us in welcoming Peter Drury and Marco Hagemann to the PES Team as the new commentators for UK and Germany respectively.
  • Human Motion and new Celebration Feature

Quote:
    PES 2016 introduces the Human Motion Feature, which adds 3x as many animations. The new animations will not only add a never before seen level of realism to PES 2016‘s game-play but also will bring some personality into the players on the pitch.

PES 2016 will now allow you, the player, to actually choose your own celebration after scoring a goal! Prompts will appear after you score to trigger either a trademark celebration or unique actions at the press of a button.
  • Revamped Master League and MyClub

Quote:
    This year we have completely revamped the famous and hugely popular Master League mode, allowing users to immerse themselves in the managerial world of football.

Every single element has gone under a complete overhaul, redesigned or reworked, from the vibrant and involving menus to the new and exciting player transfer system.

myClub will also come with some new and exciting improvements. These enhancements include the introduction of an all new player level system and even players exclusive to this game mode. Through either the use of in-game earned GP or myClub coins you will be able to choose your Manager, consider Coaches and build up your strategy based on what you aim to achieve with your team.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PC / PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2015, 06:23 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: More Details on PES 2016 Features

New commentators? Wow. Wasn't expecting that.
Old 06-23-2015, 06:50 PM   #3
---

TexasFan2005's Arena

OVR: 0

I hope they mean english speaking countries when they say "for the UK." Please be true, can't stand any more Champion & Beglin
Old 06-23-2015, 08:38 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2
yoooooooooooooooo, in all seriousness! Where are the FIFA gameplay videos from E3? Is there some sort of embargo or what?

Is there something wrong w/ the game? Here we have PES showing multiple videos, but I've yet to see one TRUE GAMEPLAY FIFA 16 vid?

What's the deal OS?
Old 06-23-2015, 11:49 PM   #5
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasFan2005
I hope they mean english speaking countries when they say "for the UK." Please be true, can't stand any more Champion & Beglin
Ya I really hope that is what they mean by that. I have to turn the volume off on teh game and listen to music or a podcast when playing. I can't stand the sound of their voices anymore. And the same old trite dialogue from PES10.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2015, 11:50 PM   #6
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncaafootball14markus
yoooooooooooooooo, in all seriousness! Where are the FIFA gameplay videos from E3? Is there some sort of embargo or what?

Is there something wrong w/ the game? Here we have PES showing multiple videos, but I've yet to see one TRUE GAMEPLAY FIFA 16 vid?

What's the deal OS?
Don't you mean EA. OS has no control over if EA puts out video of their game. Which they haven't. Nothing the guys at OS can do about that.

Old 06-24-2015, 06:13 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 33
New commentary doesn't necessarily mean better. The Madden series is testament to that!
Old 06-24-2015, 08:17 AM   #8
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazraz
New commentary doesn't necessarily mean better. The Madden series is testament to that!
Very true. But with all the other improvements, I'm willing to put more faith in Konami saying the commentary is much better.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »