Home

WWE 2K16 Roster Has Over 120 Unique Models, All of Them Ship With the Game

This is a discussion on WWE 2K16 Roster Has Over 120 Unique Models, All of Them Ship With the Game within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2015, 09:24 PM   #1
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
WWE 2K16 Roster Has Over 120 Unique Models, All of Them Ship With the Game

WWE 2K16 will feature over 120 unique models on its roster. That is quite a leap from WWE 2K15, which only had 67.

Quote:
For anyone doubting the ”largest roster ever” tag line for WWE 2k16, let us assure you, that we are bringing over 120 unique playable Superstars and Divas to the game. Now when we say unique, we’re not counting the repeats like 5 John Cena models, or 8 Mark Henry models. As you can imagine, these models are keeping us crazy busy, but it is worth it.

UPDATE: (via @WWE2Kdev)

Quote:
Just so we're clear, the 120+ unique Superstar/Diva models we mentioned last week are all shipping with the game.
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2015, 09:42 PM   #2
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: WWE 2K16: Roster Has Over 120 "Unique Models"

PC release or BUST.

Jk but seriously hope for a PC release, if not, I'll get it on ps4. Hope to god we have a range of golden era and attitude era.
Old 06-25-2015, 10:27 PM   #3
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

I'm hopeful that we get as many current members of the WWE and NXT rosters as possible moreso than legends.

I'm all for a PC release, but I'm going to guess that's not going to be simultaneous (similar to this past year) until said otherwise.
Old 06-25-2015, 11:43 PM   #4
Pro

Runne130's Arena

OVR: 9

this has me really excited, hope we can have multiple universe saves though, because this is a huge roster
Old 06-25-2015, 11:51 PM   #5
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

I think with 120 unique guys this will allow for a full current roster, plus a very large NXT roster, which is what I am personally looking for but I also think it is going to allow for a pretty decent legends roster to appease those that want that.

Form what I counted there are currently around 70 wrestlers listed on the main roster (but that also includes guys like Hogan, Rock, Triple H)

There are about 25 listed on the NXT roster (but that also includes some that are rarely seen and Brian Kendrick and Rhyno). Does not include Samoa Joe (who may or may not make the game)

This is still less than 100 which means even if that count is close to accurate and they include everyone currently listed on the rosters that would leave a good 20-25 possibly for legends. If they dont include guys like Jason Jordan, Angelo Dawkins, Sylvestor LeFort, etc who aren't really doing anything but are still listed that could open up a few more for legends.

Either way it is looking like this could be a game, rosterwise, that is going to probably appease to those looking for a very current main/NXT roster as well as those that are looking for a decent legends roster if there are 120 unique spots.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2015, 11:54 PM   #6
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runne130
this has me really excited, hope we can have multiple universe saves though, because this is a huge roster
I do two different log ins on the PS4 for different Universes. For this year it has been great because I run my main brand on one and NXT on another and it has allowed me 25 save spots per roster so I have some downloaded guys and some for alternate attires.

Being able to run multiple Universes on one save sure would be a time saver but with this big of a roster and the rumored more CAW spots I'm not sure I will need two saves next year.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 06-25-2015, 11:57 PM   #7
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

The big part about this that I like is that is says unique PLAYABLE models. (So wouldnt count Lana from last year or any announcers, etc)

WWLeague Season 3
Old 06-25-2015, 11:58 PM   #8
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

I really like this because it should allow for a good representation of current, NXT, and legends.

I also dislike this in a way because I can't help but wonder how many are DLC and at what cost.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »