Home

FIFA 16 Cover Revealed, FIFA 16 Ultimate Team Legends Exclusive to Xbox Again

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 Cover Revealed, FIFA 16 Ultimate Team Legends Exclusive to Xbox Again within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2015, 02:33 PM   #17

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: FIFA 16 Cover Revealed, FIFA 16 Ultimate Team Legends Exclusive to Xbox Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmutat17
You are clearly not reading my posts, so I'm going to say this for the last time. I DO NOT DISLIKE LIONEL MESSI. Please go through my posts again and tell me where I said I disliked him. I have mad respect for the guy.

Please, take your warped and misinformed opinions somewhere else because no one wants to listen to you.:

You're being trolled. Don't let it bug you lol.
Old 07-06-2015, 05:26 PM   #18
Rookie

SpritePuck's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 Cover Revealed, FIFA 16 Ultimate Team Legends Exclusive to Xbox Again

This is not complicated at all. Or not to me anyhow. I dislike Cristiano Ronaldo's personality and how he appears to approach being a teammate but love to watch the guy play. He seems over concerned about his personal success of scoring goals but I still love watching him score them. He is also cute but I am still not a fan of CR7.

IDK it is not complex to respect an athletes athletic accomplishments and still dislike their attitude or demeanor. Even less complicated to simply not be a fan of the guy.

Messi is fun to watch. I am not a Barca supporter, so he is not my favourite player. But I can see why some love him and others dislike him. I like that he is a one club guy. Now, if someone questions his skill and ability I am lost on that. But his amazing ability, skill and play does not mean anyone has to like him. Plus, the guy ssaid he is not a fan... Never said he disliked anyone.

As for the cover... It looks good, I like it more than the 15 one.
Old 07-06-2015, 09:51 PM   #19
MVP

sarlndr's Arena

OVR: 6

Is Messi on a 20 year deal with EA or what? It seems an eternity.

Sent from my SM-E500H using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »