Home

DJ Mustard, DJ Khaled & DJ Premier to Create the Largest Soundtrack in NBA 2K History

This is a discussion on DJ Mustard, DJ Khaled & DJ Premier to Create the Largest Soundtrack in NBA 2K History within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2015, 08:49 AM   #9
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0
Good. Hopefully these guys can get 2K's soundtrack back to where it used to be back in the mid 2000s. These last few years have been God awful. Made even worse by the fact that we don't have custom sounds yet. NBA 2K15's soundtrack is grating. I was playing College Hoops 2k8 the other day and noticed how there wasn't a single non fight song on there I hated. Didn't love ALL of them, but they fit the game well. Hopefully 2k16 is more of that than this curated mess we have been getting the last few years.
Old 07-09-2015, 08:53 AM   #10
Rookie

Roger_Black's Arena

Re: DJ Mustard, DJ Khaled & DJ Premier to Create the Largest Soundtrack in NBA 2K His

Great selection of DJs this year... plus with the playlist of 'fan favorite' tracks from previous years... this will most likely be voted the BEST NBA 2k soundtrack of all time.
Old 07-09-2015, 09:02 AM   #11
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: DJ Mustard, DJ Khaled & DJ Premier to Create the Largest Soundtrack in NBA 2K His

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnakenpopanz
So this is hell more important the development of OA.
*slowclap*
Yep...because the same people who work on Association mode work on implementing music, right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2015, 09:12 AM   #12
Rookie

This is pretty big, I wish we could use custom soundtracks like MLB the Show had on last gen, but with this many tracks to choose from it should keep it fresh for longer than previous versions. This is good news
Old 07-09-2015, 09:50 AM   #13
Pro

kolanji's Arena

OVR: 19

Wow that is very impressive when it comes to audio...am hoping it doesnt stop at music but arena sounds with the crowds, rim chants boos etc...

What i would like from NBA 2k would be theme audio like NBC had when breaking away from the action
Old 07-09-2015, 09:57 AM   #14
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
DJ Premier is all I need to see. As a hip hop fan I know I can trust his selections.
Old 07-09-2015, 09:59 AM   #15
Pro

Rubio809's Arena

Never heard of them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2015, 10:09 AM   #16
Rookie

And again they get big named people on here to create a nothing but commercial music sound track... Sigh

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »