Home

MLB 15 The Show Diamond Dynasty All-Star Packs Available Now (15K - 50K Stubs)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Diamond Dynasty All-Star Packs Available Now (15K - 50K Stubs) within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2015, 02:25 PM   #9
Banned

TonyDanzaFan's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: MLB 15 The Show Diamond Dynasty All-Star Packs Available Now (15K - 50K Stubs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambit1193
So who's everyone gonna stock up on with these packs? Harper's? Machado's? Kipnis'?
Idk if machado is smart. I don't think he's worthy of a diamond and he's only one point away already. Go for silvers who should be golds.
Old 07-10-2015, 04:15 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Diamond Dynasty All-Star Packs Available Now (15K - 50K Stubs)

Interesting to see how this will affect the market, but I think I'm going to stay out of this one, haha.
Old 07-10-2015, 04:40 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: MLB 15 The Show Diamond Dynasty All Star Packs Available Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMcClaneTW
Nice of SCEA to continue to wreck the game mode, lol.
I hope you were being humorous.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2015, 06:37 PM   #12
Rookie

Gambit1193's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyDanzaFan
Idk if machado is smart. I don't think he's worthy of a diamond and he's only one point away already. Go for silvers who should be golds.
One of if not all 3 of Machado, Frazier and Arenado are going to be diamond.
Old 07-10-2015, 08:37 PM   #13
Rookie

ArtificialPain's Arena

I like to hang back and let others buy up the packs, then scramble to sell em on the real cheap to try and get some stubs back when they get the dreaded 'dud pack'...Then buy up a ton of em and sell em after the market bounces back...I'm sure others are doing the same...

On a side note, I can't see paying 50K for a guaranteed diamond -- personally...There are 2, possibly 3, that would get you most, if not all (Trout and maybe Cutch) of your stubs back - if you're looking to sell em, that is...Of course, getting a good selling Gold with the pack helps...

I too think Arenado, Frazier and Machado could get to diamond..Machado only needs a small boost in contact and power, of which he is certainly still displaying...

Happy Packs, everyone...
Old 07-10-2015, 08:47 PM   #14
Do Your Job

TheBigTee's Arena

OVR: 1

Purchased an ultimate all star pack for 50k. Received Miguel Cabrera, Anthony Rizzo, and Joe Panik.

I already have Goldschmidt so will sell Cabrera. I already have Rizzo so will sell my extra and should be able to get a good chunk of my stubs back...so I can't complain.

Got excited when I saw the 99 (was hoping for a trout of course).

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk
Old 07-11-2015, 07:19 PM   #15
Rookie

So I decided to buy one standard position players pack today...and got Trout! Cost me 1000 stubbs and I did better than I bet I would have if I bought any of the others!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2015, 07:41 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandkicker716
So I decided to buy one standard position players pack today...and got Trout! Cost me 1000 stubbs and I did better than I bet I would have if I bought any of the others!

That's called getting lucky friend

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »