Home

Madden NFL 16 Achievements Revealed

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Achievements Revealed within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2015, 09:05 PM   #9
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Madden NFL 16 Achievements Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
I would burn MUT/DC to the ground if I could.
I thought about MUT that way as well,that was until I tried it here recently....and it turned out to be quite addicting.

I had picked up Madden 15 about a month ago on PSN for $20 and thought "hell why not try MUT",and as it turns out the collecting cards is quite fun.

I don't play against others,I just do the solo challenges,earn coins and get players....the auction block is also pretty cool.

Now with that said,would I sink real money into the mode? nope,not in a million years,but the collecting cards brings back memories of my childhood and that's part of the fun for me.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 07-13-2015, 09:37 PM   #10
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

Madden achievements SHOULD be ... throw for 450 yards with QB x or run for 200+ yards with RB x or run for 100+ and rec for 100+ vs Green Bay in the snow. Run for 100+ and throw for 250+ with Cam Newton/Russell Wilson/ Kaep etc..

Take your team to the Super Bowl as a wildcard team

In a Chicago Bears CFM sweep your division in the regular season

Hate the MUT and DC achievements. I dont mind Madden having them but dont make the majority of them revolve around them.

Where are the on field gameplay achievements?
Old 07-13-2015, 11:10 PM   #11
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

They took them away because of xp system

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2015, 01:48 AM   #12
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0

Personally I never really understood the whole "achievements" thing. Do you get anything for it? Or is it just bragging rights. Can honestly say I never even looked or cared about any achiviements I did get, I couldn't even tell you where to find it in the system menus.

I also don't get the intense hatred for MUT/DC. People act like resources are being taken away from CFM to focus on MUT. They are completely different modes made by completely different teams. CFM is just going in a different direction than what most here would like, it has zero to do with the success of MUT. Without MUT, CFM would be exactly the same as it is now. The sooner people realize that the better. Personally I am not a huge fan of MUT but I think DC will be fun and addictive.
Old 07-14-2015, 06:52 AM   #13
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

When was the last time winning the super bowl made the achievement list. You would think that would always be on there and at the highest value. I would also like other franchise stuff like win mvp, player of the week, lead the league in receptions, etc.
Old 07-14-2015, 07:01 AM   #14
All-Pro

ATLBrayden's Arena

OVR: 18

Wow, these are terrible. If you go back and look at Madden 08's achievements not a single one has to do with ANYTHING online, they're all "Get 7 sacks with one player", "Intercept 5 passes in a game", "Get 200 return yards with one player", "complete an 80 yard pass", etc.. which is the way it should be.

Give me achievements for actually doing things in the game, not spending money on MUT and changing my camera angle.

My NBA 2K19 Lakers Dynasty -https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-nba-2k19.html

PSN: GetYourSwooshOn
XBL: Gunslinger7O2
Old 07-14-2015, 07:21 AM   #15
---

TexasFan2005's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLBrayden
Wow, these are terrible. If you go back and look at Madden 08's achievements not a single one has to do with ANYTHING online, they're all "Get 7 sacks with one player", "Intercept 5 passes in a game", "Get 200 return yards with one player", "complete an 80 yard pass", etc.. which is the way it should be.

Give me achievements for actually doing things in the game, not spending money on MUT and changing my camera angle.
100% agree. And this goes for other big-named sports games as well. I used to love completing those challenges, especially once I've lost interest in playing a normal franchise game. It gives the user something else to do.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2015, 07:52 AM   #16
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLBrayden

I remember getting a full 1000 points in one of the early Madden's on the 360. Including the 30 year franchise completion. Last I got like 40 total achievement points. I don't play online or MUT. I may try the draft this year, it seems ok.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »