Home

Some New Madden NFL 16 Screenshots

This is a discussion on Some New Madden NFL 16 Screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2015, 05:40 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: Some New Madden NFL 16 Screenshots

These screens look great, the difference in lighting this year is very noticeable. Just stings a little we are getting the exact same old equipment and cleats for another year.
Old 07-16-2015, 07:55 AM   #18
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

OVR: 13

I played a lot of 15 on the Xbone, these pics do nothing for me. The lightning looks better but not marginally better since 15 was a good looking game as well. Beyond the lightning nothing sands out to me.

Someone asked if they reintroduced field degradation, I sure hope so, but a doubt it. Anytime they bring back an old feature they also show it off and beat us over the head with it, the fact that we haven't been beaten over the head with it probably means they haven't.

For some reason, I'm not excited about this years game and usually I am every August I get pumped for Madden. This year to me looks like a year to skip to really get my money's worth next year lol . I'll EA access it and see if it sucks m3 in before making a final decision
Old 07-16-2015, 08:00 AM   #19
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallfever
I played a lot of 15 on the Xbone, these pics do nothing for me. The lightning looks better but not marginally better since 15 was a good looking game as well. Beyond the lightning nothing sands out to me.

Someone asked if they reintroduced field degradation, I sure hope so, but a doubt it. Anytime they bring back an old feature they also show it off and beat us over the head with it, the fact that we haven't been beaten over the head with it probably means they haven't.

For some reason, I'm not excited about this years game and usually I am every August I get pumped for Madden. This year to me looks like a year to skip to really get my money's worth next year lol . I'll EA access it and see if it sucks m3 in before making a final decision
If you liked M15 at all I guarantee you won't be able to put 16 down. If you hated 15 you still may somewhat enjoy 16. 16 is much better than 15 in just about every way. I can't even play 15 anymore after playing 16, I'm having to play other games to hold me over until 16, it may not be that noticeable on YouTube or some screenshots, but once you play it, you'll really feel the difference, especially since you played a lot of 15, you'll pick up on the subtle differences most won't at first.

Last edited by jpdavis82; 07-16-2015 at 08:03 AM.
Old 07-16-2015, 08:09 AM   #20
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Good looking shots but time to see some other teams.. Seems like all the vids and pics are the same few teams..

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat
Old 07-16-2015, 08:16 AM   #21
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
If you liked M15 at all I guarantee you won't be able to put 16 down. If you hated 15 you still may somewhat enjoy 16. 16 is much better than 15 in just about every way. I can't even play 15 anymore after playing 16, I'm having to play other games to hold me over until 16, it may not be that noticeable on YouTube or some screenshots, but once you play it, you'll really feel the difference, especially since you played a lot of 15, you'll pick up on the subtle differences most won't at first.
This is awesome. I put in over 620 hours on Madden 15 and I'm still playing it almost 11 months after release. Super pumped for 16.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2015, 08:25 AM   #22
Pro

Rams_3's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
Good looking shots but time to see some other teams.. Seems like all the vids and pics are the same few teams..
That's exactly how i feel.
Old 07-16-2015, 08:46 AM   #23
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

yeah i havent seen a single gameplay/screenshot of the Eagles yet. would really love to see how my favorite team looks
Old 07-16-2015, 08:55 AM   #24
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
yeah i havent seen a single gameplay/screenshot of the Eagles yet. would really love to see how my favorite team looks
There's one of the Eagles in the Uniform Error Forum I believe. I saw it a couple days ago. If you start from the end and work your way back it shouldn't be hard to find.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »