Home

NHL 16 Q&A Update - Gameplay, Customization, EASHL, Cycling & More

This is a discussion on NHL 16 Q&A Update - Gameplay, Customization, EASHL, Cycling & More within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2015, 09:27 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: NHL 16 Q&A Update - Gameplay, Customization, EASHL & More

Listening to the community.... Lol ... STOP!!!
Old 07-16-2015, 09:51 PM   #10
Rookie

Caniac94's Arena

OVR: 0

Dynamic attendance is intriguing. That would really help add to a more realistic feel. It would also make you want to push harder for success in GM Mode. NHL 07(?) I think had this, where if you did poorly your attendance dropped or went up depending on performance. Also that affected the money your organization was making. It was really neat in GM Mode. Wish they'd bring that back.
Old 07-16-2015, 09:55 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDKing
Listening to the community.... Lol ... STOP!!!
This is the kind of stuff that I'm sure makes the devs WANT to ignore *this* "community". It's 80% venom around here these days, and folks whinging about wanting five man hug celebrations, and slamming almost every answer to come out of the Q+A, or qualifying it with a "i'll only believe it when I see it."

And did you ever think OS is such a small drop of the "community" bucket, that maybe other folks HAVE asked for some of these things?

Like someone else posted in one of the other threads, if folks want to make an impact, vote with your wallets. Or give them feedback minus the sarcasm and snark. Who knows, maybe someone would listen to you then.......

As for the dynamic attendance thing, if i recall correctly a few years ago, one of the devs mentioned that the agreement with the NHL licensing wouldn't allow them to have dynamic attendance. Same as blood on the ice, etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2015, 09:55 PM   #12
Pro

Don Jon's Arena

OVR: 3

I feel like they recycle the same questions for 50% of their Q&A's. How many EASHL and arena feature question's can they answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangrel
This is the kind of stuff that I'm sure makes the devs WANT to ignore *this* "community". It's 80% venom around here these days, and folks whinging about wanting five man hug celebrations, and slamming almost every answer to come out of the Q+A, or qualifying it with a "i'll only believe it when I see it."

And did you ever think OS is such a small drop of the "community" bucket, that maybe other folks HAVE asked for some of these things?

Like someone else posted in one of the other threads, if folks want to make an impact, vote with your wallets. Or give them feedback minus the sarcasm and snark. Who knows, maybe someone would listen to you then.......

As for the dynamic attendance thing, if i recall correctly a few years ago, one of the devs mentioned that the agreement with the NHL licensing wouldn't allow them to have dynamic attendance. Same as blood on the ice, etc.
I wouldn't call it whining, I would say it's pretty reasonable task for EA to put 5 man celebrations in NHL 16, since they had it in NHL 04. And EA lost the benifit of the doubt when they released a half___ game last fall, and didn't disclose any of the shortcomings to the community, that's why you see the "i'll believe it when I see it"

Last edited by Don Jon; 07-16-2015 at 09:59 PM.
Old 07-16-2015, 10:58 PM   #13
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Jon
I feel like they recycle the same questions for 50% of their Q&A's. How many EASHL and arena feature question's can they answer.

I wouldn't call it whining, I would say it's pretty reasonable task for EA to put 5 man celebrations in NHL 16, since they had it in NHL 04. And EA lost the benifit of the doubt when they released a half___ game last fall, and didn't disclose any of the shortcomings to the community, that's why you see the "i'll believe it when I see it"
Sure. But saying it after everyyyyyyy statement by EA gets a bit tiring.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk
Old 07-16-2015, 11:15 PM   #14
MVP

actionhank's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangrel
Sure. But saying it after everyyyyyyy statement by EA gets a bit tiring.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk
I think 80% venom is a bit high. Everyone's not praising every little nugget of info, but I think people for the most part have been more than fair in waiting to see what news comes out.
Old 07-17-2015, 12:31 AM   #15
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13

So we can only use actual uniforms that exist with the real team colors, no editing anything, for EASHL?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2015, 12:51 AM   #16
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13

Someone needs to ask them if the EA Access will give us 6 or 10 hours of early game play this year. Other games have been 10, but last year was only 6.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »