Home

More NBA 2K16 Details Revealed For 2K Pro-Am, MyPARK, MyTEAM, MyLEAGUE & MyGM

This is a discussion on More NBA 2K16 Details Revealed For 2K Pro-Am, MyPARK, MyTEAM, MyLEAGUE & MyGM within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2015, 09:51 AM   #25
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5
After reading what's new in MyGM this year I can't wait to play it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2015, 09:51 AM   #26
MVP

Number999's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: More NBA 2K16 Details Revealed For 2K Pro-Am, MyPARK, MyTEAM, MyLEAGUE & MyGM

As for me (a guy who usually plays strictly offline in franchise modes), this sounds great. I really do hope though that the new features in MyGM are also introduced into MyLeague since I happen to play that more often. Thrilled to see the SimCast there as well since in all honesty that's the greatest minor feature in a long time to the series.
NHL - Florida Panthers
Soccer - Real Madrid

Crystal Palace ~ FIFA 18 Dynasty!
Old 07-23-2015, 10:10 AM   #27
Pro

Is there Team Relocation in MyLeague as well or just MyGM?
Old 07-23-2015, 10:10 AM   #28
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: More NBA 2K16 Details Revealed For 2K Pro-Am, MyPARK, MyTEAM, MyLEAGUE & MyGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
Yeah, for goodness sake you would think so. I mean if MyLeague is the king of customization...I would think being able to relocate your team (a highly customizable feature) and those other things would be in there.

I'm not going to freak out yet. I am going to admit that I did not buy the game last year..so this will be my first run at MyLeague vs. MyGM. MYGM (from what I read on it) seems much more restricted on what you can do...and I've never been big on setting hot dog prices and such so I assume I'll stick to MyLeague but am open to MyGM.
I liked MyGm when we were basically forced to play it in NBA 2K14. However, I'm a bigger MyLeague guy because I like to make some of the moves that are made in real life in MyLeague. If let us control more than one team or at least let us make moves from other teams in MyGm, then I would be more open to playing it.

I'm not that worried now because if I recall correctly when the Achievements list was leaked there was mention of at least 3 Team Trades in MyLeague, so I think we can assume that they're in both.... However, if Leftos or someone could just let us know so we don't have to be concerned that would be great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number999
As for me (a guy who usually plays strictly offline in franchise modes), this sounds great. I really do hope though that the new features in MyGM are also introduced into MyLeague since I happen to play that more often. Thrilled to see the SimCast there as well since in all honesty that's the greatest minor feature in a long time to the series.
I had been beating the SimCast drum for years so it was certainly one of my favorite features of 2k15. I'm excited to see what they have in store for it this year. The fact that it's called SimCast Live makes me thing that there will be more coaching involved. Perhaps you can watch some of it? Other things I would like to see is a speed option, the ability to use SimCast once a game has started, then re-enter the game accordingly (and vice versa), and of course timeout logic tweaked... because the worst the about SC in 2k15 is when you intervened at the start of the 4th and would only have 1 timeout left.

Off-Topic: I'm looking forward to following your Dynasty in 2K16. Your write-ups are great and it's been fun to follow along. Your Dynasty really is what all Dynasties should aspire to be.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 07-23-2015, 10:14 AM   #29
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Just caught the news ticker bit. This is a minor addition that is huge for a franchise head like myself. Keep it coming, 2K!!
Old 07-23-2015, 10:16 AM   #30
Rookie

I'm just interested in the pro am. Sound like to me that the walk on in pro am is like the Jordan rec center where you can play with a random 5 to rank up. I hope we dont have to wait on a got next circle. And I guarantee the other part of pro am where you can have your own team is the new crew. It has to be match making because there is a leaderboard and customization of your very own team. I'm excited now.
Old 07-23-2015, 10:22 AM   #31
Banned

thedream2k16's Arena

Re: NBA2K 16 Game Modes Revealed(Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caelumfang
...really. No matchmaking again. A thousand people stuck in a single Rec/Pro-AM lobby AGAIN. I swear these devs have got to be slow. Did they NOT hear about the lag in the Rec in 2k15?

Holy hell...
stop assuming , you guys piss yourself off for no reason

Anyways, that difficulty slider caught my eye. I hope this translates to myleague online because currently HOF sim is like playing checkers online not playing chess
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2015, 10:22 AM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcfinest
I'm just interested in the pro am. Sound like to me that the walk on in pro am is like the Jordan rec center where you can play with a random 5 to rank up. I hope we dont have to wait on a got next circle. And I guarantee the other part of pro am where you can have your own team is the new crew. It has to be match making because there is a leaderboard and customization of your very own team. I'm excited now.
Yeah sounds like ProAM is a version of Crew mode......I love the idea of playing high school and college ball to draw interest from NBA teams
'Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard" - Kevin Durant.......................... Los Angeles Clippers: San Francisco 49ers: New York Yankees: New Jersey Devils: New Jersey Nets (until they moved to Brooklyn): Temple University:

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »