Home

MLB 15 The Show Diamond Dynasty Legends, Cooperstown Bound & Young Guns Available Now

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Diamond Dynasty Legends, Cooperstown Bound & Young Guns Available Now within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2015, 10:08 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
MLB 15 The Show Diamond Dynasty Legends, Cooperstown Bound & Young Guns Available Now

Legends, Cooperstown Bound and Young Guns Diamond Dynasty packs are available now for MLB 15 The Show, we've posted the details of the packs below. If we get any additional information, we will update this post.

Legends Pack (50,000 Stubs) - 1 Legendary player card.

Cooperstown Bound Pack (13,326 Stubs) - 3 player cards, 1 guaranteed Gold or better with 10 times the chance of receiving a Diamond.

Young Guns Pack - (2,500 Stubs) - 3 player cards, 1 guaranteed Silver or higher and 2 guaranteed Bronze or higher. 2 times the chance of receiving a Diamond and 5 times the chance of Gold.

These packs will be available through the weekend.
Platform: PS3 / PS Vita / PS4
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2015, 11:42 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
50k Stubs for the Legends pack makes no sense. You can buy most legends directly in the Community market for much less than that. OR you can unlock any legend by buying all of the cards for their term for a grand total of around 25-35k depending on the team. I think I unlocked Dave Winfield for like 23k, by buying all the Padres. Kept Kimbrel on my team and fed the rest to my created DD player.
Old 07-24-2015, 12:01 PM   #3
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
I guess if you think about it from a profit standpoint, some of those guys like Schmidt and Ryan can be sold for much more than 50K if you were to get them.
Old 07-24-2015, 12:12 PM   #4
MVP

Re: MLB 15 The Show Diamond Dynasty Legends, Cooperstown Bound & Young Guns Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
I guess if you think about it from a profit standpoint, some of those guys like Schmidt and Ryan can be sold for much more than 50K if you were to get them.
Which blows my mind because i have those guys and it didnt cost that to do the collections. i dont understand y someone would buy them

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis
Old 07-24-2015, 12:48 PM   #5
Rookie

Exactly. If someone was willing to pay the Community Market price for Schmidt and Ryan, then presumably they want to use them. Because they can't flip a profit on those prices.

If they want to use them, then they can buy all of the Rangers or Phillies for a heckuva lot less. The Legends pricing is out of whack, both on the market and in this pack. Most of the "legends" arent even particularly good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2015, 01:20 PM   #6
Pro

Orange Krush's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 15 The Show Diamond Dynasty Legends, Cooperstown Bound & Young Guns Available

The only reason the legends are insanely expensive in the market is because they are insanely rare to pull out of packs. I don't remember ever hearing about anyone pulling a legend out of a pack, so there's probable single digits of them out there.
Old 07-24-2015, 01:32 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 55

I've pulled Andre Dawson... twice. On back-to-back days. That's it though. But I've also opened the most packs of anyone on this site.
Old 07-24-2015, 01:45 PM   #8
MVP

baseballsim's Arena

OVR: 6

It would be horrific if I got Ozzie Smith. I tried to use him in the starting lineup once and he consistently batted around .220-.240. I never attempted to bunt for a base hit, though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »