Home

MLB 15 The Show Diamond Dynasty Legends, Cooperstown Bound & Young Guns Available Now

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Diamond Dynasty Legends, Cooperstown Bound & Young Guns Available Now within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2015, 01:51 PM   #9
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: MLB 15 The Show Diamond Dynasty Legends, Cooperstown Bound & Young Guns Available

I'll take standard packs for 1000, Alex.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
Old 07-24-2015, 01:53 PM   #10
MVP

baseballsim's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: MLB 15 The Show Diamond Dynasty Legends, Cooperstown Bound & Young Guns Available

I bought a Cooperstown Bound pack an hour ago but didn't get anything special. I actually forgot who I got in that pack. I wish there was a way to go back and check who you acquire via pack openings. Only way to check (via internet) is through Collections, I suppose.

Oh yeah. I forgot the Star Player training page is a spot where you can see who you own.

Last edited by baseballsim; 07-24-2015 at 01:56 PM.
Old 07-24-2015, 02:00 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0
I've got 300,000 stubs to blow. I will be picking up some Legends tonight.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2015, 02:13 PM   #12
Rookie

krmarks's Arena

OVR: 5

We need some pack opening vids so I can stay awake at work this afternoon
Old 07-24-2015, 02:16 PM   #13
Rookie

I have had all the collections done for about 2 months and after doing tons of games and Triple Play Challenges I was sitting on about 135,000 stubs. I decided to say what the hell and buy some new packs today. Here is what I bought and breakdown:

Young Guns: Bought 9 packs - No golds, but decent silvers like joc peterson, and stuff like that.

Cooperstown Packs - Bought 4 packs - David Price, Evan Longoria, 2 Hanley Rameriz. I bought Pedroia just for a backup if his price goes up, but one of my buddies pulled 2 Pedroias so guess Ill have to wait for market to go back up on Hanley and Dustin.

Legends Pack - Bought 1 - Pulled a Steve Finely. Decent pull, not huge, but if I wait about a month I can prob get most of my stubs back on that pack.

All in all it was decent pulls. Cooperstown packs aren't actually that bad. You can almost make most of your money back on those.
Old 07-24-2015, 03:03 PM   #14
Banned

TonyDanzaFan's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by E0910
I have had all the collections done for about 2 months and after doing tons of games and Triple Play Challenges I was sitting on about 135,000 stubs. I decided to say what the hell and buy some new packs today. Here is what I bought and breakdown:

Young Guns: Bought 9 packs - No golds, but decent silvers like joc peterson, and stuff like that.

Cooperstown Packs - Bought 4 packs - David Price, Evan Longoria, 2 Hanley Rameriz. I bought Pedroia just for a backup if his price goes up, but one of my buddies pulled 2 Pedroias so guess Ill have to wait for market to go back up on Hanley and Dustin.

Legends Pack - Bought 1 - Pulled a Steve Finely. Decent pull, not huge, but if I wait about a month I can prob get most of my stubs back on that pack.

All in all it was decent pulls. Cooperstown packs aren't actually that bad. You can almost make most of your money back on those.
Ouch. That's awful. 50k is just too much. I understand you have a 1/15 chance of getting a 99 or whatever but when you spend that much and only get a legend who it doesn't even take 2k to collect then that's brutal. I have a good amount of stubs and am tempted to buy one but knowing my luck I'll get Joe Carter.
Old 07-24-2015, 03:16 PM   #15
Rookie

krmarks's Arena

OVR: 5

Yeah I am going to use this time to collect the remaining golds that I need to finish all the collections...10 collections left and only an Archer short of finishing Tampa.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2015, 03:42 PM   #16
Rookie

Yeah it was a brutal 50k, but I'm happy with Finley. He is actually pretty solid. Decent speed. I hit great with him when I do stick him in my lineup. It was definitely a why the heck did I buy this pack but its so fun to crack packs lol. I couldn't resist. At least it wasn't Jack McDowell lol GOD!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »