Home

Madden NFL 16 Player Ratings - Top 5 Tight Ends

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Player Ratings - Top 5 Tight Ends within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2015, 02:46 PM   #25
MVP

DCEBB2001's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden 16 Player Ratings - Top 5 TEs Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by guppya
Not every player is a hardcore madden player like on this forum. There has to be a compromise.
That's why EA should just make everyone a 99 in everything so everyone is happy.

Or...

They can get real(istic).

OR...

Allow us to edit draft classes and rosters easier.
NFL Scout
www.nfldraftscout.com/members

Petition to EA for FBG Ratings:
https://www.change.org/p/ea-sports-t...bers-index-php
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2015, 02:47 PM   #26
MVP

DCEBB2001's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VdaStampede
You won't find too many out there who love Gronk more than I do, but a 99 is simply absurd. The released ratings are working against a Madden purchase for me right now.

From what I've seen so far I'm going to have drop every Pats rating by 20 or 30 for a rebuilding challenge

I agree with much of what you have to offer, but this right here is where you lose me. You just can't make an argument in any way that Marshall is a better player or that Watt should be rated so much higher
I don't make the argument. The scouts do. I just interpolate the data. Keep in mind the injury holds when you do this. Be sure to read the FAQ page on the website.
NFL Scout

Old 07-24-2015, 02:48 PM   #27
MVP

DCEBB2001's Arena

Quote:
So based on the data you collected, Brandon Marshall should be rated better than Gronkowski. It has nothing to do with madden, I cant wrap my head around that as nobody would rate Marshall better than gronkowski.

Theres no point in the ratings if you cant differentiate that gronk should be rated higher than marshall.
I just did differentiate it. I gave you the actual total grade for each. Take it or leave it.
NFL Scout

Old 07-24-2015, 02:48 PM   #28
MVP

Number999's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
I understand his roster is not for casuals. Thats my entire point, do you honestly believe that EA would throw away all of their ratings and just take these numbers as the way to go where Brandon Marshall is an 87?

That would be crazy.
"throw away" like they have some sort of in-depth formula in the first place. I'm pretty sure you could find 5 OS users who have enough free time and do basically exactly what they've done with ratings. You're merely picking one flaw in a highly regarded system of ratings by plucking out Brandon Marshall and other outliers. You don't think that hey maybe they could fudge Marshall a little bit so he isn't all the way up there? Damn dude.
NHL - Florida Panthers
Soccer - Real Madrid

Crystal Palace ~ FIFA 18 Dynasty!
Old 07-24-2015, 02:49 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCEBB2001
That's why EA should just make everyone a 99 in everything so everyone is happy.

Or...

They can get real(istic).

OR...

Allow us to edit draft classes and rosters easier.
Stop trying to be arrogant, thats why I wrote comprimise. If you honestly dont see the flaw in your system that has Marshall Rated higher than Gronk, then you cant accept criticism.

The ratings are there to differentiate between their NFL ranking. Whatever your data says, how can you sit there and say that Marshall is a better football player than Gronkowski.
Old 07-24-2015, 02:52 PM   #30
Banned

Quote:
I just did differentiate it. I gave you the actual total grade for each. Take it or leave it.
Do you realize that those numbers are crazy? Or are you just blindly supporting the data? Have you watched those 2 players over the past year?

If you can't at least explain this stuff with anything more than scouting numbers, why should anyone take it seriously? You're just going to post numbers that mean nothing to anyone, and say take it or leave it? Sorry dude, but you're losing my support.
Old 07-24-2015, 02:53 PM   #31
Banned

VdaStampede's Arena

Quote:
I don't make the argument. The scouts do. I just interpolate the data. Keep in mind the injury holds when you do this. Be sure to read the FAQ page on the website.
but scouts aren't scouting for a video game. So I don't believe you can just shoehorn in their findings into Madden.

I'd be interested to see production numbers based on your ratings for a season. I have hard time believing Gronk would put up typical numbers based on that rating
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2015, 02:54 PM   #32
Banned

Quote:
Stop trying to be arrogant, thats why I wrote comprimise. If you honestly dont see the flaw in your system that has Marshall Rated higher than Gronk, then you cant accept criticism.

The ratings are there to differentiate between their NFL ranking. Whatever your data says, how can you sit there and say that Marshall is a better football player than Gronkowski.
I think this guy is just extremely defensive of his work. I have to question his football IQ now though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »