Home

MLB 15 The Show Diamond Dynasty Legends, Cooperstown Bound & Young Guns Available Now

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Diamond Dynasty Legends, Cooperstown Bound & Young Guns Available Now within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2015, 04:02 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Diamond Dynasty Legends, Cooperstown Bound & Young Guns Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballsim
It would be horrific if I got Ozzie Smith. I tried to use him in the starting lineup once and he consistently batted around .220-.240. I never attempted to bunt for a base hit, though.
I also don't bunt with Ozzie unless it's a genuine bunting situation.

Im currently hitting .380 with Ozzie. Great stance, 99VIS and great speed. I only swing Contact with him and slap it oppo when facing RHP. That seems to work a lot.

Also your best defensive option that isn't your CC. People complain about his arm but it is actually above average at 83. It only looks low in comparison with his other godly defensive stats.
Old 07-24-2015, 04:46 PM   #18
Rookie

Re: MLB 15 The Show Diamond Dynasty Legends, Cooperstown Bound & Young Guns Available

I think Banks is best besides your cc. Dude is automatic in the field and I hit like Hank Aaron with him
Old 07-24-2015, 05:59 PM   #19
Rookie

frasety's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by E0910
Yeah it was a brutal 50k, but I'm happy with Finley. He is actually pretty solid. Decent speed. I hit great with him when I do stick him in my lineup. It was definitely a why the heck did I buy this pack but its so fun to crack packs lol. I couldn't resist. At least it wasn't Jack McDowell lol GOD!
But you could have just finished Dbacks collection for like 1000 stubs to get Finley lol
Old 07-24-2015, 07:30 PM   #20
Banned

TonyDanzaFan's Arena

OVR: 3

I know nobody knows but does anybody think the legends prices will rise back to where they were after the packs are gone? I've bought a few legends today hopefully I can sell them next week.
Old 07-24-2015, 07:57 PM   #21
Pro

ballin095's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyDanzaFan
I know nobody knows but does anybody think the legends prices will rise back to where they were after the packs are gone? I've bought a few legends today hopefully I can sell them next week.

Yep. That's always happens with these special packs. Give it a week and it will be back to normal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2015, 10:24 PM   #22
Banned

TonyDanzaFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballin095
Yep. That's always happens with these special packs. Give it a week and it will be back to normal.
That's what I was thinking but before these there were almost none of the legends being sold. Now with these there are gong to be more floating around which worries me. But I still bought a few just to be safe.
Old 07-25-2015, 12:18 AM   #23
Rookie

Ehh its whatever I guess but right now Kimbrel is at 31K while Winfield is at 38K so it kind of upsets me that everybody is going to have legends that they will be able to sell while most of us to complete a collection to get them and cant sell any of the cards associated with that particular team. Oh well I guess its just a game but get ready for every kid on the net to be bunting with Kenny Lofton now
Old 07-25-2015, 11:23 AM   #24
Banned

TonyDanzaFan's Arena

I went crazy after the stub fairy visited me. Bought Andre Dawson, Dave Winfield, Fred mcgriff, Ernie banks and Edgar Martinez. I then bought all the players for these collections except Ernie and mcgriff, so other than them I'll sell all of them. Plus extras. So now I have every player I need and can sell the legends and just buy packs for fun. I didn't want to waste money on packs because it's addicting but now that I have every player I want I can finally sit back and enjoy packs. These legends packs really made things easier. I feel like it should've been like this all along where it's cheaper to buy the legend outright instead of collections.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »