Home

PES 2016 Gameplay Videos From Gamescom and Konami Playtest

This is a discussion on PES 2016 Gameplay Videos From Gamescom and Konami Playtest within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2015, 03:57 PM   #9
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: PES 2016 Gameplay Videos From Gamescom and Konami Playtest

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
He probably means in user-vs-user matches, cuz I've never had that issue vs the CPU. I'm at around 300 matches played, and like 4 red cards total.
Yeah probably although just watching the way these guys plays you can see how reckless they are. They lunge A LOT. The play like PES like FIFA 09-13. Just ram into people with the tackle button.
Old 08-06-2015, 09:13 PM   #10
MVP

Simple Mathematics's Arena

OVR: 11
The scoring still looks like it's too much, based on this video. You don't see many 4-1 soccer games.
Old 08-07-2015, 01:55 AM   #11
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Only thing I don't like is seeing way too many players jumping out of the way to avoid tackles. It should happen but it looks like it is occurring a little more than normal. It makes it seem like you won't be punished for being to aggressive. Hopefully this is just reflecting on how users are playing, I will judge once I get the game in my hand, very hard to tell from videos most of the time.

Last edited by RoyceDa59; 08-07-2015 at 02:05 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2015, 07:22 AM   #12
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
Only thing I don't like is seeing way too many players jumping out of the way to avoid tackles. It should happen but it looks like it is occurring a little more than normal. It makes it seem like you won't be punished for being to aggressive. Hopefully this is just reflecting on how users are playing, I will judge once I get the game in my hand, very hard to tell from videos most of the time.
It would add more fouls if they didn't do that. Only the really skilled/agile players should do that IMO
Old 08-11-2015, 12:08 PM   #13
Banned

steveeee's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
Hmm. Watching this after watching the fifa 16 game play... not really impressed.

I'm curious which FIFA 16 game play videos have you watched that looks better than this? I would like to see because of all the FIFA 16 gameplay videos I seen they are playing on default which is way to fast and arcade like to me. I can't stand that fact FIFA does this. The devs said they were going to make it slower pace by default and it simply don't look like they did to me. They make you have to switch it to slow game speed and play manual and adjust sliders to make the game playable. they need to instead start off by default on slow game speed at the very least imo. the default pace of the game is mind blowing annoying. I can't understand how anyone thinks that resembles anything like the real game.
Old 08-11-2015, 02:05 PM   #14
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveeee
I'm curious which FIFA 16 game play videos have you watched that looks better than this? I would like to see because of all the FIFA 16 gameplay videos I seen they are playing on default which is way to fast and arcade like to me. I can't stand that fact FIFA does this. The devs said they were going to make it slower pace by default and it simply don't look like they did to me. They make you have to switch it to slow game speed and play manual and adjust sliders to make the game playable. they need to instead start off by default on slow game speed at the very least imo. the default pace of the game is mind blowing annoying. I can't understand how anyone thinks that resembles anything like the real game.
The best FIFA video I have seen so far was the M'Gladbach vs Dortmund video. It was in the rain so the paced was slowed down and a lot of their passes and subsequent touches were off. A LOT has to do with the players and how they play.

The thinking for most sim-style FIFA players, myself included, is that you can tune stuff under the hood to make the game better. Things like pass speed which are off on default for both PES & FIFA when you use assisted/semi-passing.
Old 08-12-2015, 09:53 AM   #15
Banned

steveeee's Arena

OVR: 9

thanks I will look for that
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »