Home

FIFA 16: New Presentation Trailer

This is a discussion on FIFA 16: New Presentation Trailer within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2015, 01:00 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
first time to purchase a soccer game. really wanna try it out this year. hopefully I will get the hang of it. anyone wanna show me the ropes?
Old 08-19-2015, 01:34 PM   #10
Pro

OneDrop's Arena

Re: FIFA 16: New Presentation Trailer

The thing that makes me the most happy from this vid, is the small amount of gameplay they put in there. Versus the CPU it definitely looks slower, they also don't seem to do these weird hesitant moves anymore, looks like the CPU makes the decision to pass much faster and plays with more purpose. Looking good EA.
Old 08-19-2015, 02:54 PM   #11
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Say what you will about game play, but FIFA absolutely kills PES in the presentation areas. This year looks to be no exception.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2015, 04:02 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneDrop
The thing that makes me the most happy from this vid, is the small amount of gameplay they put in there. Versus the CPU it definitely looks slower, they also don't seem to do these weird hesitant moves anymore, looks like the CPU makes the decision to pass much faster and plays with more purpose. Looking good EA.
I was about to say the same thing, OD. Looks really good. Love the presentation and the depth EA is taking FIFA 16. Let's hope there aren't any glitches gameplay wise...please!!!!
Old 08-19-2015, 04:09 PM   #13
Rookie

I've been playing the beta and I'm honestly sad to say that it doesn't feel like a huge step up from 15. Not sure I'm buying this year. The PES demo shows me that Konami cares more about player likeness (almost every player on each team doesn't have a generic face) way more than EA does.
Old 08-19-2015, 05:08 PM   #14
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
Say what you will about game play, but FIFA absolutely kills PES in the presentation areas. This year looks to be no exception.
Definitely. Always has, and probably always will, but that's not Konamis strength.
Old 08-19-2015, 08:08 PM   #15
Pro

OneDrop's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I was about to say the same thing, OD. Looks really good. Love the presentation and the depth EA is taking FIFA 16. Let's hope there aren't any glitches gameplay wise...please!!!!
It's going to need sliders regardless bruh, don't think you're getting an easy year. Should be easier to finetune it than last year though from what I'm seeing. What killed the game for me was the hesitant turning left turning right turning back turning back again thing the CPU kept doing. It killed any realism for me, the dribbling animations look slower this year so the CPU probably won't do those anymore. If it turns out they managed to get the pointless dribbling out, all you might need to do is finetune the error sliders, possibly the line sliders too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2015, 10:30 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneDrop
It's going to need sliders regardless bruh, don't think you're getting an easy year. Should be easier to finetune it than last year though from what I'm seeing. What killed the game for me was the hesitant turning left turning right turning back turning back again thing the CPU kept doing. It killed any realism for me, the dribbling animations look slower this year so the CPU probably won't do those anymore. If it turns out they managed to get the pointless dribbling out, all you might need to do is finetune the error sliders, possibly the line sliders too.
Sounds good, I'm on board with that, and yes the ninja dribbling needs to go.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »