Home

FIFA 16: New Presentation Trailer

This is a discussion on FIFA 16: New Presentation Trailer within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2015, 01:54 AM   #17
MVP

bwiggy33's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: FIFA 16: New Presentation Trailer

I feel like the back and forth dribbling is due to tactics. I see the same thing with NHL. In NHL, if you have the cycle frequency slider down then they will go off into la la land and just start skating back and forth because they think they shouldn't pass. Same thing with the Dump in/Carry In frequency. If it's set a majority of the way to Carry then players will only look to carry the puck in thus making the player skate back and forth with the puck like a dumb@ss. Since tactics were broken last year in FIFA I think that played a role in that. The build up and other tactics that go along with that could play a role. I really hope tactics are fixed. It adds so much to the game.
NFL-Minnesota Vikings
NFL-Denver Broncos
NCAAF-Michigan Wolverines
NCAAH-St. Cloud State Huskies
Soccer-Chelsea
Old 08-20-2015, 09:38 AM   #18
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
Say what you will about game play, but FIFA absolutely kills PES in the presentation areas. This year looks to be no exception.
100% agreed. The little things like stat overlays make a huge difference when it comes to immersion. Even though it was added years ago, I still love seeing scores from other games. It makes a big difference in feeling that you're not isolated inside of your own little world when playing.
Old 08-21-2015, 02:28 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
100% agreed. The little things like stat overlays make a huge difference when it comes to immersion. Even though it was added years ago, I still love seeing scores from other games. It makes a big difference in feeling that you're not isolated inside of your own little world when playing.
Agreed. I was on my final day for City and Chelsea had to win their game or I won the league again.

They updated me telling me Chelsea scored and the commentary basically went "Oh and that is such a blow, we've just heard that the team which had to win this game to win the title, is now currently in the lead."

It was a very very nice touch. Chelsea ended up winning like 3-0 and won on goals scored alone. We both had 77ish points or something.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »