Home

WWE SuperCard - Season 2 Update Available Now For iOS and Android Devices

This is a discussion on WWE SuperCard - Season 2 Update Available Now For iOS and Android Devices within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2015, 08:17 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
WWE SuperCard - Season 2 Update Available Now For iOS and Android Devices

An new update is available now for WWE SuperCard, 2K’s collectible card-battling mobile game for iOS and Android devices.

Named "WWE SuperCard - Season 2," the new addition to 2K’s popular mobile game includes an expanded roster featuring new Superstars and Divas from WWE and, for the first time, NXT, as well as enhanced King of the Ring and Exhibition modes.

Check out the updated features in Season 2 below:
  • A larger roster: A plethora of new Superstar and Diva cards are now available, which includes Brock Lesnar, The Undertaker and WWE Hall of Famer “Stone Cold” Steve Austin. In addition, Season 2 introduces NXT to WWE SuperCard, which adds the likes of Neville, Samoa Joe and Charlotte among others to the playable card roster.
  • Enhanced card customization: Players can train Season 2 cards as well as transform Season 1 cards into Season 2 variants by enhancing them through WWE SuperCard’s Fusion Chamber.
  • Diva domination in Exhibition Decks: WWE Diva cards can compete in new Diva Tag Team Matches. Also, a new slot is now available for WWE Divas in solo matches.
  • Enhanced King of the Ring play: The 16-competitor tournament receives a strategic overhaul guaranteed to increase competition in the multi-day contest.
  • More real-time options: WWE SuperCard will now feature a global chat, allowing players to connect to others around the world. Also, players can participate in weekly tournaments in real-time, which will offer exclusive rewards to enhance their Superstar card decks.
  • Season 2 Cards: Hundreds of new customizable cards that you can decide how to level up.
  • Updated Exhibition Mode: Play an additional Diva in solo matches and new Diva tag matches.
  • King of the Ring: Become King with a new enhancement system and more active cards.
  • Global Chat: Talk to anyone playing WWE SuperCard
  • Revamped Card Packs: Browse the new store and check out the new multi-card packs.
  • Loyalty Fusions: Your cards have value. Fuse them into Season 2 cards or keep them to play with in Season 1.

Platform: Android / iOS
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2015, 08:51 AM   #2
Pro

TrePointer's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE SuperCard - Season 2 Update Available Now For iOS and Android Devices

Anyone seen a legend yet?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Tier:UR+
Old 08-21-2015, 09:13 AM   #3
MVP

ColtsAJD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrePointer
Anyone seen a legend yet?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Yup quite a few of them. Seems like a lot of people have already bought multiple packs.
Old 08-21-2015, 09:37 AM   #4
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
They're making Samoa Joe go through NXT??? Wow, Vince is such a prick. That guy's A-list talent, period.
Old 08-21-2015, 11:07 AM   #5
All Star

kclutch24's Arena

So...new thread I see.

One thing I'm not sure of is, if you use all 3 tokens on one stat or all 3 on ability, does that give an extra "bonus"?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2015, 11:08 AM   #6
MVP

ColtsAJD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
They're making Samoa Joe go through NXT??? Wow, Vince is such a prick. That guy's A-list talent, period.
Vince has always been a gigantic douchebag.
Old 08-21-2015, 11:08 AM   #7
MVP

ColtsAJD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kclutch24
So...new thread I see.

One thing I'm not sure of is, if you use all 3 tokens on one stat or all 3 on ability, does that give an extra "bonus"?
Nah nothing extra beyond the +12 from the three tokens.
Old 08-21-2015, 11:09 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

"Stealing" clutch's post that needs to be in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kclutch24
So...Colt helped explain to me how to properly pro cards now, hope this helps.

Now, when you train cards, fully leveling them up is NOT good enough to make a perfect pro. There are 2 other steps you need to take.

1. After you fully train a card to Level 15, 20, etc...go to "Improve". Every 5 levels, you will get 1 token. 1 token used to 1 of the 4 attributes of your choosing is permanent, so choose wisely.

2. In addition to making sure you use all your tokens before Pro'ing the card, you also need to look at "Total Matches." Each attribute needs to reach 20 matches in order for the stat to be its max.

It was quite confusing for me at first too, but it makes a lot more sense. Anyways, see the pic below as a reference. For example, for POW, Rock has 45 matches so now he's fully leveled. If it was only at like say 14 matches, then his POW would be less than 302.

In order to accumulate the max, you just need to use that card for its attribute. So if POW comes up, and you pick Rock, that counts as 1 match. The toughest so far to max out is Ability...it seems to only activate like 10% of the time.

Hope this helps guys!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »