Home

Madden NFL 16 Gameplay Video: Cowboys vs. Eagles (Fourth Quarter)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Gameplay Video: Cowboys vs. Eagles (Fourth Quarter) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2015, 10:14 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Madden NFL 16 Gameplay Video: Cowboys vs. Eagles (Fourth Quarter)

Here is the second of several Madden NFL 16 gameplay videos we are posting today. This first series is from an online game between our own Steve Noah and Chase Becotte, featuring the Cowboys and Eagles. The highlights of what to look for are below, and if you can't see the video above -- click here to see it.

Here are the earlier vids:
You can also check out the video on our recently revived YouTube account. Also like and subscribe if you want while you're there.

4th Quarter Highlights

The Eagles finally start to run a more Chip Kelly-style offense in the fourth quarter, and it pays off with a touchdown as Murray gets a second TD against his former team. Romo drives the Cowboys down the field on a long drive before he does that thing he sometimes does.

:26 -- Get a look at a pump fake swing pass to Murray before going to Celek on the screen, and then the Eagles will go into the hurry up for really the first time today.

1:04 -- Bradford misses Murray on an easy pass.

1:35 -- The next play the swing pass to Murray works out, 61-yard pass from Bradford to Murray (17-7)

4:48 -- Williams gets loose on a slant, picks up 18 yards.

5:16 -- Barwin lines up offsides, Dallas gets a free play

6:00 -- Beasley dives and tries to make a play on a drag route, another two-man interaction on the incompletion

6:30 -- Kendricks has been all over the field this game, here he flies by three blockers to blow up the screen pass to Randle

7:10 -- Dez gets free underneath on the slant and picks up 18 yards.

7:36 -- Beasley goes deep on the corner route, Maxwell punches the ball loose to force the incompletion as Thurmond tries to dive in and pick the pass off.

8:09 -- Beasley is open underneath on the curl route, picks up 10 yards.

8:24 -- Romo looks right at Kiko Alonso and throws a pick to him over the middle.
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2015, 02:47 AM   #2
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Madden NFL 16 Gameplay Video: Cowboys vs. Eagles (Fourth Quarter)

Haha, great work, Chase! Way to bring it home for the Birds!

Really good playcalling & execution. Well, except for the two QB option plays that you called with under 2 mins to play in the game, lol, that was uhh, interesting

I'm really excited to play this game now.
Old 08-23-2015, 02:50 AM   #3
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

one question, what was UP with the crowd at the start of this video/4th quarter? Seemed like everyone was frozen. I mean folks were moving, but hardly. Such a contrast from everyone unrealistically waiving towels around in a non-playoff game atmosphere, to everyone being frozen
Old 08-23-2015, 05:56 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0
Looks horrible...... First play of this video player when tackles looks like he got snipped and falls lifeless......

Please bring NFL2k back, its been too many years of this garbage Madden
Old 08-23-2015, 12:27 PM   #5
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLWiLL
Haha, great work, Chase! Way to bring it home for the Birds!

Really good playcalling & execution. Well, except for the two QB option plays that you called with under 2 mins to play in the game, lol, that was uhh, interesting

I'm really excited to play this game now.
I was just showing off the option just to do it! Also, it seems like you have less time to "read" the play, like I'm used to being able to wait a split second longer before holding or giving the ball up and it feels like that wasn't happening online -- read option I felt was somewhat OP unless the defense did all the necessary precautions because making one basic read isn't too hard so perhaps could be for the better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLWiLL
one question, what was UP with the crowd at the start of this video/4th quarter? Seemed like everyone was frozen. I mean folks were moving, but hardly. Such a contrast from everyone unrealistically waiving towels around in a non-playoff game atmosphere, to everyone being frozen
Hmmm if it was at the very start of the quarter, it maybe has to do with so little presentation being available online, so maybe the camera was just on the crowd when it's not really "active" yet while offline it would never be on them until they trigger again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2015, 02:32 AM   #6
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
Hmmm if it was at the very start of the quarter, it maybe has to do with so little presentation being available online, so maybe the camera was just on the crowd when it's not really "active" yet while offline it would never be on them until they trigger again.

I just re-watched this video of the 4th quarter again, and man, the crowd is for the most part un-animated the entire quarter! So they go from rabid, crazy toweling-waving fans, to being completely burnt out and tired by the 4th lol
Old 08-24-2015, 04:17 AM   #7
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

Thanks for representing Cowboys nation Steve .... -_-
Old 08-24-2015, 04:23 AM   #8
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Find_The_Door
Thanks for representing Cowboys nation Steve .... -_-
He lost to the best, there's no shame in it. And at least the Cowboys should be favorites to win the division in real life.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »