Home

Madden NFL 16 Gameplay Video: Bears vs. Vikings CPU/CPU

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Gameplay Video: Bears vs. Vikings CPU/CPU within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2015, 09:25 AM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Madden NFL 16 Gameplay Video: Bears vs. Vikings CPU/CPU

Check out this new gameplay video from Madden NFL 16 which shows CPU vs. CPU gameplay featuring the Bears and Vikings. You can see the first quarter above, and alternatively can see all four quarters at the links below:

Also, if you haven't done so yet, you can see an online matchup between our own Steve and Chase (Cowboys vs. Eagles) on the Madden NFL 16 Videos page.

And finally, if you haven't done so already, we just relaunched our YouTube channel and you should totally check it out and subscribe to it.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2015, 11:50 AM   #2
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Madden NFL 16 Gameplay Video: Bears vs. Vikings CPU/CPU

I'd love for them to bring back the stadium specific broadcast cams for the cpu vs cpu games, or at least make one generic one that looks closer to real life.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 08-24-2015, 12:34 PM   #3
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
I'd love for them to bring back the stadium specific broadcast cams for the cpu vs cpu games, or at least make one generic one that looks closer to real life.
Yeah when I made this video, I honestly thought maybe there was because I originally was using the college stadium that Minny is in for the season and it seemed off-center. But I went to Soldier Field and it was the same. And yeah I guess I just didn't realize they don't quite have a TV-style broadcast cam, let alone Show style different one at each stadium. However, I do know they have cameras at the "right" spots already in those stadiums, it's just not for "gameplay" cameras but rather the presentation cameras vary based on the stadium you are in and are authentic.

In addition, you can't change the camera view for CPU vs. CPU games. I'm not sure if that has always been a thing or not, but I went to change it in the options, and while it says it changes in the options menu, it doesn't actually change on the field.
Old 08-24-2015, 01:46 PM   #4
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
Yeah when I made this video, I honestly thought maybe there was because I originally was using the college stadium that Minny is in for the season and it seemed off-center. But I went to Soldier Field and it was the same. And yeah I guess I just didn't realize they don't quite have a TV-style broadcast cam, let alone Show style different one at each stadium. However, I do know they have cameras at the "right" spots already in those stadiums, it's just not for "gameplay" cameras but rather the presentation cameras vary based on the stadium you are in and are authentic.

In addition, you can't change the camera view for CPU vs. CPU games. I'm not sure if that has always been a thing or not, but I went to change it in the options, and while it says it changes in the options menu, it doesn't actually change on the field.
I think you have to pause the game and then go back into it and it then shows you the different camera angles. I thought this was the case last year as well.
Old 08-24-2015, 01:52 PM   #5
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedwebb
I think you have to pause the game and then go back into it and it then shows you the different camera angles. I thought this was the case last year as well.
I'm pretty sure I messed with it on the D-pad and it didn't work there either but I could be wrong I suppose. It works fine in user games (what you're talking about that is).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2015, 02:07 PM   #6
Rookie

brown19's Arena

OVR: 2

you're right you can't change the cpu vs cpu camera... i tried everything a few days ago nothing worked.. and that sucks because i watch a lot of cpu vs cpu games using the zoomed in camera.. i dont understand why they took it out! it's been in for years and now they remove it... i guess they think no one watches cpu vs cpu games using different camera angles... and the broadcast playing camera sucks..
Old 08-24-2015, 09:02 PM   #7
MVP

CubFan23's Arena

OVR: 23
what system is this on?
Old 08-24-2015, 09:05 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubFan23
what system is this on?
XB1. There's a quick button prompt on the load-in sequence.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »