Home

NHL 16 Screenshots - All of the Mascots

This is a discussion on NHL 16 Screenshots - All of the Mascots within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2015, 11:33 PM   #17
MVP

Simple Mathematics's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NHL 16 Screenshots - All of the Mascots

I do like the mascots. I think it's a nice touch and adds to the presentation. I always welcome presentation advancements. I would also like to see offline gameplay like the rest of you guys. In order for a game to be good, it needs a good mix of solid gameplay and great presentation. The presentation side of things seems to be improved. I just want to see if the gameplay side has been improved as well.
Old 08-26-2015, 08:26 AM   #18
Rookie

Cubs4Life's Arena

OVR: 3
Sadly I don't think that is the United Center. From this pic and the videos that I have looked at I just have a bad feeling it's still not it. I hope I'm wrong
Old 08-26-2015, 09:05 AM   #19
Rookie

Tonic's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake19ny
I don't think people are angry about the Mascots I think there is a frustration that they release things like this but with 3 weeks until release there is not one offline game video clip. Not one...(that quick unplanned clip of 2 guys playing as Rangers/Detroit aside). With past offline disappointments there is good reason to be apprehensive and frustrated.
EXACTLY. I wasn't complaining about the addition of mascots at all. I'm simply frustrated that this is the big news release they choose to share 3 weeks before the game comes out, while NOTHING has been shown or even mentioned about offline gameplay.
Old 08-26-2015, 11:24 AM   #20
Pro

OVR: 4

The gameplay stuff has been shared in the Ask EA stuff, and I notice they answer Facebook comments a lot.

But the twitter sphere and kids want the pretty stuff, not essays on offensive and d defensive AI

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Old 08-26-2015, 05:52 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3
I don't see a big issue with the lack of gameplay videos. I played a ton of 2v2 EASHL demo, which features a ton of AI situations.

The mascots look good. I'm happy EA NHL is trying to bring some character to the arenas. Arena character has been much better in games like the show/Madden/NCAAF(RIP)/NBA2k, for years.

Sure you can make the argument that the heads working on mascot should have been working on 'x' instead, but at least they are building the game up.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »