Home

MLB 15 The Show Marketplace, Economy Changes and Free Packs For Diamond Dynasty

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Marketplace, Economy Changes and Free Packs For Diamond Dynasty within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2015, 10:55 PM   #9
MVP

Syce's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Marketplace, Economy Changes and Free Packs For Diamond Dynasty

the sponsor pack i got nothing but silver junk

the top 50 pack, i got nolan arenado
Old 08-27-2015, 11:59 PM   #10
Pro

ASUBoy93's Arena

OVR: 2
Pulled a Manny Machado and Josh Donaldson. My brother was very upset.
Old 08-28-2015, 12:23 AM   #11
Pro

Re: MLB 15 The Show Marketplace, Economy Changes and Free Packs For Diamond Dynasty

I wonder if they read my post about putting stars and stripes equipment back in circulation. Haha I'm just kidding.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2015, 01:03 AM   #12
Rookie

So has anybody affected by this cap received the super amount of packs? How many were there and are they limited packs?

I ask because I had over 32 million and did not receive any extra packs.

Last edited by Socal; 08-28-2015 at 01:08 AM.
Old 08-28-2015, 01:09 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socal
So has anybody affected by this cap received the super amount of packs? How many were there and are they limited packs?
I got one of each pack. Of course, I had to pay 350 million for them.

Anyhow, I got Yogi Berra, Posey, Kershaw, Trout, Harper, a bunch of golds and camo equipment. Nice pulls, but I already have multiples of all of them.

Anyhow, there was nothing to spend the stubs on anyway. I had only two more stars and stripes items to get so, I was trying to get as many stubs as possible by selling duplicate stars and stripes. In the end, it didn't matter. Even though I got knocked down to 10 million, I completed my set for 1 million.

Works out better for me. If it stayed the way it was before, each items of stars and stripes would have cost 1 billion. So, I would have needed 2 billion to complete my set - basically something that wasn't going to happen.

So, for everyone, I think the corrections did a lot of good.
Old 08-28-2015, 01:16 AM   #14
Pro

OVR: 3

I didn't get it in my free pack but I opened up some standard packs and got a Stars and Stripes Wilson glove.

Sold for 175k

Ryan/Scherzer/Fernandez/Cueto/Darvish
Old 08-28-2015, 07:33 AM   #15
MVP

I pulled a Michael Brantley. Also the part about if you played this game for 24 hours everyday you wouldn't even have 1 million stubs. Well i am sure there are plenty of people who have earned a million stubs in this game just by flipping cards. I know i did and others on here too

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2015, 07:58 AM   #16
MVP

HypoLuxa13's Arena

Sony San Diego really has done a great job balancing their virtual currency within this game. You literally could play every game mode without ever spending a single Stub that you earn. They said in one of their blogs or Twitch streams before the game came out that they wanted the Stubs to be optional, a bonus if you will. I think they succeeded. I had managed to build a decent Diamond Dynasty team just from opening packs I earned and got from my preorder bonus. My roster was full of silver and gold players, and one Diamond (Chris Sale, who I pulled in my 10 packs from preorder bonus). Which is fine with me since I only play Diamond Dynasty casually. And I pulled some decent gold equipment and sponsors from packs also.

Nice job Sony San Diego!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »