Home

East Lake Golf Club Coming to Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR in September with New Commentary

This is a discussion on East Lake Golf Club Coming to Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR in September with New Commentary within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2015, 10:46 AM   #9
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: East Lake Golf Club Coming to Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR in September with New Comment

Another course might make me come back to the game and play a few more rounds. However, I'll just get tired of it rather quickly again.

I enjoy the game, there's just not enough in it at this point to keep me playing it. Especially with Madden out now.

Give me about another 5 courses, and all the previous game modes outside of career, and it will get me playing even more probably.
Old 08-28-2015, 10:47 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: East Lake Golf Club Coming to Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR in September with New Comment

The problem for many, including myself, is adding one course at a time each month or two does nothing for me. Over time, it might be worth it when 6 or 7 more courses are added and career mode is revamped. But how long will that take? Having a fun, playable game a year after release is a joke. Even if they roadmap it out, it still does nothing but tell me when to pull the game off of the shelf.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Old 08-28-2015, 10:08 PM   #11
Canadian eh?

SinisterAlex's Arena

OVR: 24

I've said this before and I'll say it again. This game to me is pretty much a bargain bin game without Country Clubs. Country Clubs just added a whole new dimension to the game and it's an utter shame that it's no in Rory PGA. These forums used to be crazy with all the Country Club threads/ posts from back in the TW13-14 days.

Such a shame really as I'm a die hard golf fan. I haven't purchased the game nor played it but this game doesn't really attract me at all. Too barebones and from what I've seen career mode is severely lacking.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2015, 08:50 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 19

I like the game. I've had fun with it so far.

I agree it could be 100% better.

Country Club is missed big time and the number of "real" courses is sad.

I would love to see some ability to tailor the season schedule as well.

I think it was also a misstep releasing the "pre order" course for free so soon after release. I know it was quick and easy..Kind of ticks off their most loyal fan base though.

I would love some detail on courses that may be released in the future even if we have to pay for them. Hope is a powerful thing
Old 08-29-2015, 09:00 AM   #13
MVP

ricky24's Arena

OVR: 0

Everyone I know that bought this game has already traded it in.
Old 08-29-2015, 12:19 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Even though I enjoy this game I'm so disappointed in what EA gave us. I do feel burnt on this title. Just to much is missing coupled with the fact the Silent Treatment that EA is giving us is a low blow imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-30-2015, 10:43 PM   #15
Rookie

SpritePuck's Arena

OVR: 0

Anyone know if there are more course coming after this one?

Even maybe as payed DLC? More courses would be amazing!!
Happy this one is coming.

Yes, a "road map" would make me happy. I get it all takes time just give us a kinda schedule.

Last edited by SpritePuck; 08-30-2015 at 10:46 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2015, 09:05 AM   #16
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpritePuck
Anyone know if there are more course coming after this one?

Even maybe as payed DLC? More courses would be amazing!!
Happy this one is coming.

Yes, a "road map" would make me happy. I get it all takes time just give us a kinda schedule.

Nobody knows about any further updates. EA has been pretty quiet about it.

At this point, if they went paid DLC for further course, I'm almost positive those who have this game will riot. There wasn't enough in it at launch to justify the full price tag, there was the comments from EA it wouldn't be yearly, and it would see content updates. At this point, there hasn't been enough in the way of content updates, to warrant offering something for purchase, at least IMO. They need to give us at least two more courses, and bring back all the other game modes outside of career that used to be there, then maybe, maybe we can start talking about paid DLC.

I just don't think the timing is right for paid DLC at this point, Too many people are still turned off by the content given, for the price up to this point.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »