Home

NHL 16 Player Ratings - Top 10 Right Wingers

This is a discussion on NHL 16 Player Ratings - Top 10 Right Wingers within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2015, 03:06 AM   #9
Just started!

OVR: 0
Hmmmm.. Hawks haven't said what player is taking over the "A" yet since Sharpy is gone. EA may know something we don't, wonder if Kaner really is the new assistant captain. Cause that pic clearly has him as the new "A" for the Hawks.
Old 08-31-2015, 10:23 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: NHL 16 Player Ratings - Top 10 Right Wingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose24x
Nitpicking usually does bore me. I haven't used the Rangers for GM mode in years though, essentially because of Nash lacking a beard.
This is insane to me.
Old 08-31-2015, 10:34 AM   #11
MVP

onlybygrace's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRangers31
This is insane to me.
Same here. I thought this was a thread about ratings, anyways.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2015, 03:25 PM   #12
Rookie

Sneaktip's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Okay. You're a Rangers fan. You think Rick Nash, any time during his tenure as a Ranger, does he come to mind clean shaven or with a beard? The semantics are so tiring. The guy's character model looks terrible and I, as a Rangers fan, dislike playing with the Rangers because they're star forward looks terrible in the game. We all know Nash typically has at least a short beard these past 5+ years or so.
I was trying to recall his face. It's hard to remember because the playoffs are the last thing I watched, and he was mostly invisible. He'd do great in a stealth game.
Old 09-01-2015, 03:14 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Any23Time
Hmmmm.. Hawks haven't said what player is taking over the "A" yet since Sharpy is gone. EA may know something we don't, wonder if Kaner really is the new assistant captain. Cause that pic clearly has him as the new "A" for the Hawks.
I doubt it especially given the current allegations surrounding Kane. It's more likely that EA's algorithm assigns empty captainship vacancies on the team's highest rated skater. My guess is the new assistant captain will be either Seabrook (if they think they can resign him), Hossa, or Hjatlmarsson.
Old 09-01-2015, 12:28 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
I, as a Rangers fan, dislike playing with the Rangers because they're star forward looks terrible in the game.
Yikes. How do you handle the real problems with the game?
Old 09-01-2015, 02:00 PM   #15
Pro

There's things that are simple quick fixes and things you realize they're never going to fix. Since I only play GM I only encounter the problems in that game mode. I only really play to be fully immersed in a franchise. In the case of, for example, Jori Lehtera who they gave face #1 to (dark skin and hair), I will move EAs version of him to a national team and create my own version that looks more like him. I do this for a player or two per team usually because some faces are just awful. There isn't anyway to make a more realistic looking Nash and it's just bothered me for a long time. It's like a pet peeve or irrational tick. I just can't believe he still looks so young and baby faced in the game in 2016.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2015, 08:45 PM   #16
Rookie

SpritePuck's Arena

Quote:
Why. Is. Rick. Nash. Clean. Shaven?

Why?

Players who ARE clean shaven in real life, like Hedman, were given stubble and such. Seguin was given his beard. Why the hell is Rick Nash still baby faced like its 2005?
Why not simply edit him and give him a beard?

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »