Home

NBA 2K15 Vs. NBA 2K16: Player Comparison Screenshots

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Vs. NBA 2K16: Player Comparison Screenshots within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2015, 09:16 PM   #17
MVP

Trackball's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K15 Vs. NBA 2K16: Player Comparison Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejohns1004
Got a problem with how I spend my Thursdays?
If you're being this rude about it, yes, yes we do.
Old 08-31-2015, 09:27 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackball
If you're being this rude about it, yes, yes we do.
Hello Mr. Pot, my name is Kettle.
I thought that it was an amusing idea to drive to a McDonald's just to yell at the manager because you don't want to eat there. So I thought that it would be equally amusing to say that; that is how I like to spend my Thursday nights.
If something as little as someone trying to make a joke is what you constitute as "rude" then you are going to have a very hard life with many, many people 'wronging' you. I hope that is just you having a bad day though, cause that would be a sad way to live.
Try to have a better rest of the day.
Old 08-31-2015, 09:41 PM   #19
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Got a problem with how I spend my Thursdays?
I mean I laughed. Perhaps a bit combative in some other posts, but this was good.

Also it's valid to say look at this stuff again when the game comes out to see if it's downgraded. I could have maybe searched for the old promotional material, but I wouldn't have been able to get the same angles etc.
Old 08-31-2015, 10:07 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
I mean I laughed. Perhaps a bit combative in some other posts, but this was good.

Also it's valid to say look at this stuff again when the game comes out to see if it's downgraded. I could have maybe searched for the old promotional material, but I wouldn't have been able to get the same angles etc.
All good.
Hopefully my memory of those promos isn't off, but I don't think that it is. I distinctly remember thinking for the past couple of years that the game didn't look like I thought it would. But then again no game looks as good as the promotional material used to advertise it. Marketers tend to put their best foot forward.
Still I don't think that this game will look like the ads do. It will look good, but tempered expectations (at least in the graphics aspect) will help us to not be disappointed by in my opinion unimportant things. Graphics are fine, but gameplay is where this series needs the most work.
Old 08-31-2015, 10:17 PM   #21
MVP

Trackball's Arena

Quote:
Hello Mr. Pot, my name is Kettle.
I thought that it was an amusing idea to drive to a McDonald's just to yell at the manager because you don't want to eat there. So I thought that it would be equally amusing to say that; that is how I like to spend my Thursday nights.
If something as little as someone trying to make a joke is what you constitute as "rude" then you are going to have a very hard life with many, many people 'wronging' you. I hope that is just you having a bad day though, cause that would be a sad way to live.
Try to have a better rest of the day.
You're the one that came into a topic you don't care for--a topic you could have just ignored, by the way, since you don't care about it--and decided to make it all about your wishes.

And yes, I do have a problem with people being rude--especially on a website as tightly-moderated as this one.

Don't make this any more about you. This is a thread on comparing screenshots.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2015, 11:03 PM   #22
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackball
You're the one that came into a topic you don't care for--a topic you could have just ignored, by the way, since you don't care about it--and decided to make it all about your wishes.

And yes, I do have a problem with people being rude--especially on a website as tightly-moderated as this one.

Don't make this any more about you. This is a thread on comparing screenshots.
Just so we're clear, lbrown is the one who came in and said he wants gameplay and not screenshot comparisons. ejohns just said he thinks it might make more sense to compare it to promotional material. So I think we may have a failure to communicate here and everyone should just ease up a pinch.

I love you all.
Old 08-31-2015, 11:04 PM   #23
MVP

Trackball's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
Just so we're clear, lbrown is the one who came in and said he wants gameplay and not screenshot comparisons. ejohns just said he thinks it might make more sense to compare it to promotional material. So I think we may have a failure to communicate here and everyone should just ease up a pinch.

I love you all.
Eh, if you say so. Just seemed really rude in how he said it, that's all.

Carry on.
Old 08-31-2015, 11:09 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
Why'd you come into a thread that's specifically titled "Player Comparison Screenshots" if you don't care about them?

That's like driving by a McDonald's, knowing you don't want McDonald's, but stopping and going inside to complain to management that you don't want to eat their food.

Actually it's more like driving by and yelling "where's my McRib?!" and the management can only shrug in lament.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »