Home

Forza Motorsport 6 Demo Available Now, Launch Trailer Released

This is a discussion on Forza Motorsport 6 Demo Available Now, Launch Trailer Released within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2015, 04:41 AM   #17
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Forza Motorsport 6 Demo Available Now, Launch Trailer Released

This was an amazing demo...only issue I had was the rain race, I couldn't select the cockpit view..I can not play outside the car and lost each time..
Old 09-02-2015, 07:28 AM   #18
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

I only had time last night to run the first little drive in Rio, then the first qualifying race, but man... it's beautiful. Just beautiful. Hoping to get to spend more time with it tonight.

I know I said I was going to hold off buying it... but I'm not sure anymore.
Old 09-02-2015, 09:26 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 12
Indeed, the demo is one of the best ever. The game is incredibly fun, very responsive and easy to really get into. The graphics are amazing. I don't know what it is, but it is really a very fun game.

@Behindshadows press the view button. That will change camera angles.

This is a definite, no questions asked, day one purchase for me. Period.
Old 09-02-2015, 10:18 AM   #20
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Must own...but going back to horizon 2 is very favourable as well. Horizon 2 is just as good even if its already a
year old
Old 09-02-2015, 11:08 AM   #21
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
This was an amazing demo...only issue I had was the rain race, I couldn't select the cockpit view..I can not play outside the car and lost each time..
I figured out that certain Mods (like the bonus for bumping a car from behind) will LOCK IN the outside view. If you by chance have it enabled it will disable the cockpit view.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2015, 04:00 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0

Demo was fun and convinced someone who absolutely sucks at simulation racing games to give this game a purchase. Should be able to get the game at half price too with my gamers club rewards and rebates finally kicking in.
Old 09-02-2015, 07:54 PM   #23
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Loved the demo. The Indycar challenge was really cool. The night race was cool, the rain race was cool, but a pain! Those puddles are dangerous!

I had a weird issue with the AI in the rain race though. I managed my way through the field fairly easily, but the leader was running laps about a second faster than the whole field, myself included. So there was the leader about 2 seconds ahead of me, then myself ahead of 2nd place and the rest of the field by about a second or more. It was really strange to see. I've never seen that in a Forza game. I was gaining on 3rd place but the leader was still gaining on me, it was like the leader was a completely different AI class than the rest of the field.
Old 09-03-2015, 02:42 AM   #24
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneBlitz
Indeed, the demo is one of the best ever. The game is incredibly fun, very responsive and easy to really get into. The graphics are amazing. I don't know what it is, but it is really a very fun game.

@Behindshadows press the view button. That will change camera angles.

This is a definite, no questions asked, day one purchase for me. Period.
it glitched up and wouldn't do anything...on my second playthrough it worked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
Loved the demo. The Indycar challenge was really cool. The night race was cool, the rain race was cool, but a pain! Those puddles are dangerous!

I had a weird issue with the AI in the rain race though. I managed my way through the field fairly easily, but the leader was running laps about a second faster than the whole field, myself included. So there was the leader about 2 seconds ahead of me, then myself ahead of 2nd place and the rest of the field by about a second or more. It was really strange to see. I've never seen that in a Forza game. I was gaining on 3rd place but the leader was still gaining on me, it was like the leader was a completely different AI class than the rest of the field.

Yeah the rain puddles were crazy nice...the fact that they pulled the weight of the vehicles was a first I've ever encountered in a game...I've had slippery roads, but puddles actually effecting the speeds and pulling you was spot on realism.

Last edited by Behindshadows; 09-03-2015 at 02:45 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »