Home

WWE 2K16 Screenshots, Dude Love's Entrance & 23 More Confirmed Wrestlers

This is a discussion on WWE 2K16 Screenshots, Dude Love's Entrance & 23 More Confirmed Wrestlers within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2015, 01:24 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K16 Screenshots, Dude Love's Entrance & 23 More Confirmed Wrestlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
You can make the older guys as well. They stated they wanted the most accurate roster possible and they have announced more legends than current main/NXT roster combined (minus the divas). That is not an accurate roster if you ask me.
The game comes out in over month, right? So there is still time for them to announce all of the current roster.
Old 09-07-2015, 01:29 PM   #18
Rookie

willz1985's Arena

OVR: 3
i think what we all need to take away from this new updated list is that we can all finally play as D'Lo Brown in a video game for the first time in over 15 years.

YOUR LOOKIN' AT THE REAL DEAL NOW
Old 09-07-2015, 01:33 PM   #19
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

Quote:
Too many legends announced this time and not enough NXT guys for my liking. If they are going for accurate like they stated they need to get more NXT guys announced. We've seen the shirts of a lot of them let's make them official already.

lol you need to calm down like seriously, still 50 slots left
Old 09-07-2015, 01:36 PM   #20
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

People really complaining for no reason at all , it's hilarious cuz the game doesn't come out till late October and there are 50 slots left and no DLC has even been announced . But yes let's all jump to the conclusion that this roster won't be accurate at all . Lol

If anything this will be the most accurate roster in a very long time
Old 09-07-2015, 01:41 PM   #21
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Ok, I'm in. Bout to preorder. I am a huge fan of the attitude era and the wrestlers from that period. i just so not like the WWE now. Dude Love, Cactus Jack, D'Lo Brown, Faarooq, The Hart Foundation, Rikishi, etc. Plus some of my faves from WCW like Luger and Sting. These guys have sold me. Time for me to get back into wrestling.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2015, 02:03 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
You can make the older guys as well. They stated they wanted the most accurate roster possible and they have announced more legends than current main/NXT roster combined (minus the divas). That is not an accurate roster if you ask me.
Who cares bro!!! Lets us older fans enjoy the attitude era guys. Its obvious thats where the money is at. There are plenty of CAW spots fir your current guys u want to play with
Old 09-07-2015, 02:07 PM   #23
All Star

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13

Nice list and so far these Legends look damn good compared to last years legends. Can't wait for this game.
Old 09-07-2015, 02:16 PM   #24
Pro

spidertour02's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
People really complaining for no reason at all , it's hilarious cuz the game doesn't come out till late October and there are 50 slots left and no DLC has even been announced . But yes let's all jump to the conclusion that this roster won't be accurate at all . Lol

If anything this will be the most accurate roster in a very long time
Seriously, they haven't announced JOHN CENA yet. People need to relax. With Stone Cold on the cover, there needs to be a pretty strong Attitude Era element, and it appears that there is, which immediately piques my interest.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »