Home

NBA Live GameFaceHD Companion App Delayed For Later This Week, No Change in Demo Date

This is a discussion on NBA Live GameFaceHD Companion App Delayed For Later This Week, No Change in Demo Date within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2015, 11:44 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Killin' me here. Maybe a live stream today as make up?
Old 09-08-2015, 12:00 PM   #18
Rookie

Re: NBA Live GameFaceHD Companion App Delayed For Later This Week, No Change in Demo

Reading some of these comments in this thread is funny to me. How can a gameface app hold anyone over? Unless some of guys plan on adding hundreds of faces. Lmao
Old 09-08-2015, 12:07 PM   #19
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA Live GameFaceHD Companion App Delayed For Later This Week, No Change in Demo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Jay
Reading some of these comments in this thread is funny to me. How can a gameface app hold anyone over? Unless some of guys plan on adding hundreds of faces. Lmao
It can hold u over because it keeps the ball rolling marketing wise and gives you something to look foward to. Right now EA is dry with almost 0 hype for me. You don't drop a trailer like the pro am and disappear . 2k went back to back with blogs , videos , classic teams announcing etc.. Live could drop the game face app let us scan our selves then drop a new trailer or something to get us anxious to play with ourselves in the game. Also we could get word out to or friends to DL the app so when the demo drops we would all have our face scans ready to go and play online with each other ...
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 09-08-2015, 12:11 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipCityAndy
Killin' me here. Maybe a live stream today as make up?
Trust me they wont do it. Lives PR team needs to get fired they are killing the game b4 it even comes out
Old 09-08-2015, 12:21 PM   #21
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

These "Live can do no wrong" comments are even funnier tbh...if they announced the demo was canceled tomorrow folks would be like "what's the use of a demo anyway when you can play the final product!?"

It's OK that people are disappointed the app getting pushed back. There's a reason they were releasing it this early in the first place....as build up get you all ready for the 15th and eventually release.

Now it 'doesn't matter' because you don't want anyone saying anything "bad" about Live? lol

Can't wait till it's just all out there on the 15th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2015, 12:33 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
These "Live can do no wrong" comments are even funnier tbh...if they announced the demo was canceled tomorrow folks would be like "what's the use of a demo anyway when you can play the final product!?"

It's OK that people are disappointed the app getting pushed back. There's a reason they were releasing it this early in the first place....as build up get you all ready for the 15th and eventually release.

Now it 'doesn't matter' because you don't want anyone saying anything "bad" about Live? lol

Can't wait till it's just all out there on the 15th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Na I don't think that's the case of anyone is making a case that live can do no wrong, but instead are making the case that this isn't a big deal, which it isn't. You get a useless app 4 days ahead of it being useful as opposed to 7 days ahead of it being useful. So what does it matter. I personally don't understand why they don't release simultaneously but hey it's not my decision.

Your example is completely apples to oranges in this situation. The demo makes or breaks the importance of app and game, the app doesn't do that for the demo or the game.
Old 09-08-2015, 12:40 PM   #23
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

The last few years have not been kind to Live's credibility, for sure, and this is another part of that. I have no idea why the app isn't out exactly. I assume it has to do with Apple and Android, but any delay looks bad because of the last few years of the series' history. It is what it is.

Hopefully, we're smooth sailing from here on out. I imagine the app will be up in the next day or so and people can see how well it works. Demo in a week and then we can all see what shape the game is in and maybe they can start to rebuild their credibility. I guarantee you nobody at EA is happy the app isn't out yet.
Old 09-08-2015, 12:43 PM   #24
Rookie

Kind of disappointing to not have it today. I was hoping to use it. Hurts EA new customers when they fail to reach release dates properly. Hopefully we get some type of blog or instructions on using the app to hold us over

Sent from my LIFE PURE MINI using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »