Home

NHL 16 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Get 10 Hours of Gamplay

This is a discussion on NHL 16 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Get 10 Hours of Gamplay within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2015, 05:50 PM   #9
24 Forever

mike24forever's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: NHL 16 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Get 10 Hours of Gamplay

Started my Leafs GM, and Phanuef is already asking for a meeting with me about being a leader and that he does not like talking in the dressing room. IF THIS DOES NOT SCREAM SIM...I DO NOT KNOW WHAT DOES!

Last edited by mike24forever; 09-09-2015 at 07:00 PM.
Old 09-09-2015, 06:01 PM   #10
So Real!!

ckarlic's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: NHL 16 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Get 10 Hours of Gamplay

For some reason I can't seem to download the trial from smart glass. When I search for NHL 16 I get Standard and Deluxe editions for pre order. Not a big deal..ill just kick off the download when I get home from work but was curious if others were able to download the trial using smart glass.
New Youtube Gaming Channel -- SpicyChicharron
Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-09-2015, 06:08 PM   #11
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

I'm sure guys will give plenty of gameplay feedback so I'll ask about some smaller things.

Does editing a player still set the draft history on their player card to first overall from their draft year? Does this happen when you edit equipment?

Can you edit height and weight for licensed players?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2015, 06:21 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0
Really hoping NHL is decent this year, I haven't played an NHL game in years. I'm skipping Madden this year and taking Rory to Gamestop as soon as something decent comes out worth trading it for. I'm on PS4 so let's hear those XB1 reviews.
Old 09-09-2015, 06:31 PM   #13
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfwrazorback
Really hoping NHL is decent this year, I haven't played an NHL game in years. I'm skipping Madden this year and taking Rory to Gamestop as soon as something decent comes out worth trading it for. I'm on PS4 so let's hear those XB1 reviews.
Not sure the last time you played Madden but this year is good. If you have skipped a couple years it is worth checking out.
Old 09-09-2015, 06:41 PM   #14
MVP

HypoLuxa13's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
Not sure the last time you played Madden but this year is good. If you have skipped a couple years it is worth checking out.
going off topic, but even after today's patch, franchise mode in Madden is disappointing.

Back on topic - I would love to hear what those of you playing single player/offline think of the AI. Have CPU controlled team mates gotten any better on defense? What about CPU opponents, any differences you can detect?
Old 09-09-2015, 06:44 PM   #15
MVP

actionhank's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypoLuxa13
going off topic, but even after today's patch, franchise mode in Madden is disappointing.

Back on topic - I would love to hear what those of you playing single player/offline think of the AI. Have CPU controlled team mates gotten any better on defense? What about CPU opponents, any differences you can detect?
I'll second this. I would love to hear about the AI. What I've seen in videos has looked a bit disappointing, so anything they snuck in before launch would be huge.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2015, 06:52 PM   #16
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

Definitely would like to know how AI defenders play the puck—especially if different types of defenders manage the puck differently. Not holding my breath.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »