Home

FIFA 16 New Celebrations Tutorial

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 New Celebrations Tutorial within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2015, 01:56 PM   #9
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpritePuck
hahaha the demo is literally killing me... I love it so much and can not wait for the game release now. I have never ever played a demo this much. The game just feels so great and love the new celebrations.

best of all is how the CPU shoots more and from all over with more lobbed balls and just feels so much more real.
Yeah, I'm still going off of a small sample size (3 games), but I've been impressed by how the CPU passes the ball around more fluidly, even burning me for a few long balls over the top, as well as taking more shots from distance.

More than anything, I just love the freedom of dribbling in FIFA. It's so responsive, there are so many moves at your disposal, and I haven't even really gotten used to the no touch dribbling yet. Can't wait for the 22nd!
Old 09-10-2015, 04:50 PM   #10
Banned

Joman66's Arena

OVR: 0
This is only a thing that irks me more than most people but since (and only FIFA 14 Next Gen), you haven't been able to replay through the celebrations... why is it?! I like looking at the celebrations?!

That sucks.
Old 09-10-2015, 04:54 PM   #11
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: FIFA 16 New Celebrations Tutorial

I really wish I could edit players to have a particular celebration or at the very least have the option to select random celebrations.

It's a pretty lame system. The last thing I'm thinking about when scoring a goal is some combination of silly buttons.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2015, 06:45 PM   #12

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

At least they've toned down the lame cartoony celebrations the last few years. I don't need to see Messi getting a piggy-back ride or Ibra spazzing out like a 5 year old.
Old 09-10-2015, 08:43 PM   #13
Rookie

SpritePuck's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
Yes. I had Ronaldo run to the camera on me after he scored. And Germany runs to the bench to celebrate when they score often.
I like the bench one, it happens a lot IRL in women's matches. It is kinda tricky to get to the bench quick enough but as you said Germany does it fairly regular.... Kinda my favourite celebration.

The new kneel and point up one is a cool more subdued one. I like that there are some good low key ones to compliment the slightly more showy stuff.

I agree with Gnemi that it would be cool to just set a one button clebration for each player. Maybe give each a square and circle one. Reminds me of mortal combat kill moves in a way haha. I go to the corner flags when I go mind blank on what to do. Or just knee or chest slide as I can for some reason recall them both.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »