Home

WWE 2K16 Screenshots, Amore & Cassady's Entrance & 23 More Confirmed Wrestlers

This is a discussion on WWE 2K16 Screenshots, Amore & Cassady's Entrance & 23 More Confirmed Wrestlers within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2015, 12:22 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: WWE 2K16 Screenshots and 23 More Confirmed Wrestlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Not ideal, yeah.

On the other hand, this is a drastic improvement over last year, where we had what, 3x Sheamus, 3x Randy Orton, 3x Alberto Del Rio, 2x CM Punk, 2x Mark Henry, 2x Undertaker, 2x Sting, 3x Kane... am I missing anyone? haha.
You forgot John Cena. But I'm kind of puzzled to who they left off based on the wrestlers they added.

Road dogg - They have billy gunn in there but who knows it either is because they are not on good terms now or because billy gunn helped with tough enough.

Owen hart - could still be dlc but we all know why he is not on the initial roster.

Ted Dibiase - his manager when he came to wwf.

Kurt Angle - TNA

Razor Ramon - Because we all just want him in the game.

Other than these guys , there are some today wrestlers and the diva revolution girls who may appear as dlc. Hopefully.
Old 09-14-2015, 12:37 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Thumbs up Re: WWE 2K16 Screenshots and 23 More Confirmed Wrestlers

This roster is awesome. Stunning Steve and Brian Pillman equals awesome. Ill take ministry taker and 90s sting over their current state. I like the balance of old school and new school in there.
Old 09-14-2015, 12:52 PM   #11
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

OVR: 17

Love the roster... I'm also gonna say there will be 4 Dlc packs coming. Could be a divas one or just a NXT pack featuring Sasha, Becky, charlotte, Bayley, Joe, maybe Blake and Murphy. I see maybe a NWO vs Dx pack coming with Nash, Hall, Syxx, Road dog, and alt attires for Hbk, Hhh and Billy gun. Then I see a Dlc with the Dudleys in it maybe. We'll just have to wait and see though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2015, 12:58 PM   #12
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by and1product
You forgot John Cena. But I'm kind of puzzled to who they left off based on the wrestlers they added.

Road dogg - They have billy gunn in there but who knows it either is because they are not on good terms now or because billy gunn helped with tough enough.

Owen hart - could still be dlc but we all know why he is not on the initial roster.

Kurt Angle - TNA

Other than these guys , there are some today wrestlers and the diva revolution girls who may appear as dlc. Hopefully.
Owen Hart won't be in the game. His widow absolutely HATES WWE. Even Bret stated that Martha handcuffed the WWE when it came to Owen and Owen's DVD. I'm pretty sure she'd do the same for the game.

Quote:
I'm looking forward to it but I'm not really optimistic that it's going to be a great job. Martha handcuffed them so much. I don't know if they're even allowed to use any pictures from the past. It's a poorly done DVD because of all the restraints and the limitations that Martha put on it. To me, that's such a lousy thing to have happen. I think Owen would turn in his grave if he knew how much trouble Martha has gone to erase his career and make sure that nobody enjoys anything about his career today. It's a bitterness and selfishness that I can't stand by anymore. I think Martha's taken the wrong approach and she should understand that, you know, we all miss Owen. I lost a brother, I lost a great friend and maybe one of the closest people I knew on this earth. I want to celebrate his career, I want to watch his matches back – not just with me, but with everybody he worked with. His time with WWE, they got so much footage and so many great memories with Owen, and here she is standing in the way of that saying, "Nobody can see these videos. No one should see anything that brings back any of his career." They couldn't use any pictures from his childhood, they couldn't use anything from Stampede Wrestling. They had so many restraints. Even the interviews, the questions that they did with me were so bull****. The whole thing was so bull**** that sure, there's an Owen Hart DVD, but it's the ****s. I think WWE maybe had good intentions, but I'm not very impressed with the quality that it's going to be. I haven't seen it, I'm not optimistic but I'm hoping that it'll be better than I think. But I could tell by the questions that they asked me and the interview that they did with me that it was a very short version of [Owen's story]. I'm not really gonna hold up hope that it's gonna be as great as it should be, and I feel bad because that's Martha's fault.
- Source

I'm sure the Four Horsewomen of NXT will be DLC.
Old 09-14-2015, 01:18 PM   #13
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenSD
I'm glad they found time to make two Stephanies and Mikey Whipwreck and completely left out Bayley, Sasha, Charlotte and Becky Lynch making us wait for the DLC... sad sad sad
You mean you're not a fan of them obviously excluding content (Sasha, Charlotte) so they can sell it later as DLC?

--

I like the WCW and ECW arenas added, but not many of the names today do much for me. Savio Vega is pretty cool. Aside from that? Ehh.
Old 09-14-2015, 01:35 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
You mean you're not a fan of them obviously excluding content (Sasha, Charlotte) so they can sell it later as DLC?
I usually buy the DLC with WWE2k so that's not the problem, the problem is how long are they going to make us wait to get them? I mean Charlotte's shirt is in the crowd and Sasha herself confirmed she was scanned for the game, I just fear we'll be waiting until 2016 to use them.
Old 09-14-2015, 01:49 PM   #15
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

OVR: 17

I think there will be more duplicate characters in the game that they just haven't announced. There has to be another version of Triple H, The Rock, Kane, Hbk, Pillman, Henry, and I'd even say Farooq and Bradshaw. I think because they aren't unique face models they weren't listed but I would be willing to bet they each have their own character slot.
I would also think that potentially Flair, Jericho, and Macho Man could have different attires or actual character slots
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2015, 01:54 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 1

Road Dogg works with the company, so I'm fairly certain that he is in good terms with them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by and1product

Kurt Angle - TNA

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »