Home

NBA Live 16 Gameplay Video - Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Chicago Bulls

This is a discussion on NBA Live 16 Gameplay Video - Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Chicago Bulls within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2015, 01:34 PM   #9
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: NBA Live 16 (PS4) Cavs vs Bulls Gameplay

Yeah. I think the first one I posted w/ the Warriors and Wizards may have been Superstar, I'll have to get back and look at the video description, but you can see Steph get nailed with a screen in the opening possession, very nice animations.

Also, you can tweak the physicality to your liking with several sliders.
Old 09-14-2015, 01:44 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 16 Gameplay Video - Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Chicago Bulls

This definitely looks playable. I could see myself playing it, and as you said it's still a WIP.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2015, 01:49 PM   #11
Rookie

I like how D Rose got sandwiched between the double pick and was forced to pass.

Do picks and screens feel physical now?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2015, 02:01 PM   #12
Pro

Super Glock's Arena

OVR: 10

I was a little bummed last night after watching some of the videos but the 2 videos that WTF has posted today in HD have changed that. Far from perfect and I realize I haven't played the game yet but compared to last year it looks to of taken one of biggest leaps in a year for a sports game that I can remember.

That can be taken as a positive and a negative. The negative being that last year was so bad any improvement stands out.
Old 09-14-2015, 02:04 PM   #13
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

4:08 mark. That was beautiful. Love seeing the backdoor cut, and to be able to zip a pass inside to the open man like that in stride for the layup.

Question: are manual floaters back in the game this year? I loved them in 14, and was really disappointed when they removed them for 15. With Mo back on the Cavs, I want to be able to do floaters on command again lol.
Old 09-14-2015, 02:10 PM   #14
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

There WTF videos def have me feeling better than yesterday....

Would still like to see more in air body to body contact on drives....still seems like getting the block is the more likely way your stopping anyone flying in
Old 09-14-2015, 02:17 PM   #15
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasunsrule32
I like how D Rose got sandwiched between the double pick and was forced to pass.

Do picks and screens feel physical now?
Yes, especially on the higher difficulties. You feel like you need to defend the players and set up a strategy, to keep continuous coverage on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Glock
I was a little bummed last night after watching some of the videos but the 2 videos that WTF has posted today in HD have changed that. Far from perfect and I realize I haven't played the game yet but compared to last year it looks to of taken one of biggest leaps in a year for a sports game that I can remember.

That can be taken as a positive and a negative. The negative being that last year was so bad any improvement stands out.

Thanks, my experience, although far from perfect, was a really nice playing game. The new handoffs, pick n roll options, playbooks, everything is a huge step above from last year. Sliders are great. Graphically, it was excellent, and although there were some animation issues, it didn't detract my experience. Quite a few of them should be removed w/ the patch, and it'll continually evolve post release.
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador
4:08 mark. That was beautiful. Love seeing the backdoor cut, and to be able to zip a pass inside to the open man like that in stride for the layup.

Question: are manual floaters back in the game this year? I loved them in 14, and was really disappointed when they removed them for 15. With Mo back on the Cavs, I want to be able to do floaters on command again lol.
Not manual, but contextual and you'll see some really nice ones. Kyrie did a few, Steph ate me up with them. There's some really nice animations in here, among the new that was implemented this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
There WTF videos def have me feeling better than yesterday....

Would still like to see more in air body to body contact on drives....still seems like getting the block is the more likely way your stopping anyone flying in
I want to show my Harden one, but I can't unfortunately, lol. Play with the sliders when you download the demo, and you can adjust the amount of contact in several different ways. It's very nice, and functional, lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2015, 02:38 PM   #16
Rookie

Halloween's Arena

Can't hate. Basic movement looks very natural and fluid. ESPN presentation overlay adds so much.

edit: That Butler to Rose handoff looks real. Gotta say animation transition and overall smoothness is sub par.

Last edited by Halloween; 09-14-2015 at 02:41 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »