Home

PES 2016 Minimum and Recommended System Requirements For PC Users, No Word on Demo

This is a discussion on PES 2016 Minimum and Recommended System Requirements For PC Users, No Word on Demo within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2015, 03:15 PM   #9
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: PES 2016 Minimum and Recommended System Requirements For PC Users, No Word on Dem

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_rushing
demo releasing on the same day as PC release, so should be available Wednesday
Pc screenshots are out there now. Looks kinda bland.
Old 09-14-2015, 03:56 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: PES 2016 Minimum and Recommended System Requirements For PC Users, No Word on Dem

that's normal though, mods will help fix that, but it is still a disappointment that they can't make it look like the PS4 ... holding off on ordering until I play the demo
Old 09-14-2015, 04:11 PM   #11
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

Quote:
that's normal though, mods will help fix that, but it is still a disappointment that they can't make it look like the PS4 ... holding off on ordering until I play the demo
Same here. I usually buy it on console and pc for the mods, but even the modding community was down a bit for 15. Some of the editing tools weren't the most user friendly either. We'll see how it goes this year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2015, 12:23 AM   #12
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

OVR: 0

pitiful. I just went to the steam store, and for whatever reason they changed the release date from the 15th, to the 16th?

I can't believe what Konami is trying to pull.

15th NA & South America
17th EU
18th UK

everyone is playing on xbox & playstation but for some reason they changed the date for PC? cool story man. smh. Waited all day for absolutely nothing.
Old 09-15-2015, 10:38 AM   #13
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMexico1992
pitiful. I just went to the steam store, and for whatever reason they changed the release date from the 15th, to the 16th?

I can't believe what Konami is trying to pull.

15th NA & South America
17th EU
18th UK

everyone is playing on xbox & playstation but for some reason they changed the date for PC? cool story man. smh. Waited all day for absolutely nothing.

cdkeys.com has it for $29, plus you can search for a 5% off facebook code

I went ahead and purchased it at that cost, ~$27 for the game and I'll enjoy it once the patches are out even if the normal game isn't great.

Looks like the PC version won't be available until 9/17 12AM in Europe, not sure what time zone though, so should be available by 7PM EST or so on 9/16.

Last edited by p_rushing; 09-15-2015 at 02:54 PM.
Old 09-16-2015, 05:21 PM   #14
Rookie

Ball_Bag's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
cdkeys.com has it for $29, plus you can search for a 5% off facebook code

I went ahead and purchased it at that cost, ~$27 for the game and I'll enjoy it once the patches are out even if the normal game isn't great.

Looks like the PC version won't be available until 9/17 12AM in Europe, not sure what time zone though, so should be available by 7PM EST or so on 9/16.

Hmm, It wont be available on Steam for 2 more hours as I type this and their pre order price is $49.99. Not familiar with cdkeys but looking on their site it will be for the Steam platform as well.

I wonder if the Steam price will drop as soon as the game is live. I think I only paid $29.99 for PES 2015 on Steam last year if I recall.
Old 09-16-2015, 09:43 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 4

Looks like PES 2016 is a port of the PS **THREE** version.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/375960?snr=1_41_4__42

14 approve, 18 disapprove so far.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2015, 01:40 AM   #16
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PES3Paul
Looks like PES 2016 is a port of the PS **THREE** version.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/375960?snr=1_41_4__42

14 approve, 18 disapprove so far.
I was just looking at that too. I still wanted to purchase the pc version for the mods despite being underwhelmed by the ps4 version, but I don't know now. The demo isn't available either like Konami said it would

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »