Home

NBA Live 16 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Play For 10 Hours

This is a discussion on NBA Live 16 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Play For 10 Hours within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2015, 12:18 AM   #17
MVP

BiggD's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA Live 16 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Play For 10 Hours

thinking of signing up to EA access tonight, i've been getting really good results with the game...pretty excited to play with some other teams
3.Blake Griffin
4.Ben Wallace
5.Shawn Kemp
Old 09-24-2015, 01:50 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: NBA Live 16 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Play For 10 Hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdawg17
Yeah I guess this really shows you how many people have PS4's and how many with Xbox One's don't have EA Access...

I thought with all the chatter (good and bad) about the demo I figured there would be even more brought up now with the full release...

I personally have downloaded it and will put in some time tonight and report back...
The main problem is though most people havent pre ordered it because they are waiting. And for some reason even though the demo was the full game download that unlocks on release day. You have to download the entire game again for ea access and its 25gb. So i know for me downloading that much takes atleast 12 hours. So i think a lot of people are probly just waiting on that. I expect tomorrow we will have a lot more impressions

Sent from my LGLK430 using Tapatalk

PS4 Fifa 15 USA FUT Indy Lazer Cats

PS4 Madden 15 Indianapolis Colts MUT Raw Dawgs

PS4 MLB The Show 14 Chicago Cubs

PS4 NBA 2k15 Indiana Pacers MyTEAM Indy Lazer Cats

PS4 NBA Live 15 Indiana Pacers LUT Indy Lazer Cats
Old 09-24-2015, 02:50 AM   #19
Rookie

ifitbeginsitends's Arena

OVR: 2

I didn't have to download the game, the again I had already purchased it from the Xbox store. When I went to download it looked like it was gonna start, it sent me to the installing games section but nothing was there. Then after a few seconds to started up. I loaded up ultimate team and got my free packs thsn I went back to pro am. I'm totally loving pro am btw. It's addicting. Trying to get my character up. I splurged on some skills as soon as I could lol. Look for me. Gamer tag: I play afternoon/ evenings(2-8ish Est.) and early in the morning (5-8am Est)
Old 09-24-2015, 03:10 AM   #20
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1

Streaming now: http://www.twitch.tv/thebuddyhobbs
Old 09-24-2015, 03:25 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuddyHobbs
Can you run with the Suns?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2015, 04:32 AM   #22
MVP

BiggD's Arena

OVR: 18

Some hornets or Knicks please
3.Blake Griffin
4.Ben Wallace
5.Shawn Kemp
Old 09-24-2015, 05:00 AM   #23
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD
Some hornets or Knicks please
Doing Hornets and Knicks right now. If you miss it, it will be on my channel.
Old 09-24-2015, 07:01 AM   #24
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Alrighty.
Got 2 dynasty games 1 tip off game and 1 pro am game done.
Pro am. Not many people online so I couldn't do to much but it definetly seemed better than the demo. Inside scoring seemed toned way down which was good. I really enjoyed the game but unfortunately with no one online I could only play the one game.
Offline.
Mixed bag really. I love the pick and roll game. The shooting is smooth. the dribbling and movements in general felt more responsive than the demo to me. graphics are sometimes very good and sometimes not so much. For example hill on the Pacers looks amazing and almost photo realistic then you have derozan who looks completely weird. Presentation I'm a big fan of.
On the other side. The inside game is an absolute disaster. I just can't sugar coat it. Its just bad. Honestly almost worse than bad. I moved the slider for post move, inside shooting and post shots I think they we're called all to zero and it helped but still not good. Also the layups and dunks that trigger near the three point line are just plain obnoxious and need to go . These I feel are the 2 biggest issues that need to be worked on.
One last point. In my honest opinion you need to have all the fouls sliders and contact sliders at 100 to get realistic results.

All in all I honestly am really enjoying the game and I'd say it's a good effort and actually fairly close to a great effort. Its got issues sure, but I can definetly say my short time with it so far has been fun.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »