Home

PES 2016 Live Updates Begin on October 1, Data Pack 1 Arrives October 29

This is a discussion on PES 2016 Live Updates Begin on October 1, Data Pack 1 Arrives October 29 within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2015, 09:14 AM   #9
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Squad Update comin' October 29th

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
The positive thing about that is that they are stating they are looking to improve some gameplay aspects. I am not fully sure what they are but I really hope it is some of the issues that have been mentioned.
Hopefully they list them but I have a feeling it will be the standard

"and other aspects of gameplay to increase your enjoyment..."

I'll ask my contacts at Konami but I doubt I hear anything this early since they're probably still working on it.
Old 09-24-2015, 09:15 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
How long could it take to implement transfers? Should be an easy job. Like stated my a member; the community works faster then the team that actually get paid for this..
Old 09-24-2015, 09:21 AM   #11
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

Re: PES 2016 Live Updates Begin on October 1, Data Pack 1 Arrives October 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiLeGran
How long could it take to implement transfers? Should be an easy job. Like stated my a member; the community works faster then the team that actually get paid for this..
I don't think it's actually transferring people that makes it hard. We (the community) an do that with an internet connection and an hour. It's the creating of people that aren't in the game that's probably causing delays.

The community could probably also do that too in about a day.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2015, 09:25 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
I don't think it's actually transferring people that makes it hard. We (the community) an do that with an internet connection and an hour. It's the creating of people that aren't in the game that's probably causing delays.

Well, then at least they could transfer all the players that are already in the game to the correct teams. Shouldn't be that hard of a job, one would presume. So, gonna do that manually then, cause waiting another months for just transfers..

Curious about the mentioned gameplay changes. I don't think the refs/fouls have been fixed, otherwise they would have screamed this from the roofs already.
Old 09-24-2015, 09:27 AM   #13
Pro

TerryP's Arena

OVR: 10

KG, Any chance you think we'll get another stadium or two or three sometime down the road?
Old 09-24-2015, 09:34 AM   #14
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiLeGran
Well, then at least they could transfer all the players that are already in the game to the correct teams. Shouldn't be that hard of a job, one would presume. So, gonna do that manually then, cause waiting another months for just transfers..

Curious about the mentioned gameplay changes. I don't think the refs/fouls have been fixed, otherwise they would have screamed this from the roofs already.
I agree, when I got my advanced FIFA copy all of the transfers weren't done (ie Martial was still on Monaco) but nearly every transfer that happened before deadline day was in place. Once EA Access started they were all accurate.

IMO they should have just created generic players (faces, not names) for players that transferred in from unlicensed clubs not found in the game.

I can't even imagine how messed up the South American teams are. I know that Boca doesn't have Tevez but considering how hard it is to get accurate rosters from the net for SA/LA teams (I tried to edit the Brasileiro last year) I can only imagine that they're jacked too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryP
KG, Any chance you think we'll get another stadium or two or three sometime down the road?
I'll certainly ask but as of right now I have no idea. I know last year they added a few. I doubt they add any though. I think they would have listed them in that press release.
Old 09-24-2015, 09:44 AM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
I agree, when I got my advanced FIFA copy all of the transfers weren't done (ie Martial was still on Monaco) but nearly every transfer that happened before deadline day was in place. Once EA Access started they were all accurate.

IMO they should have just created generic players (faces, not names) for players that transferred in from unlicensed clubs not found in the game.

I can't even imagine how messed up the South American teams are. I know that Boca doesn't have Tevez but considering how hard it is to get accurate rosters from the net for SA/LA teams (I tried to edit the Brasileiro last year) I can only imagine that they're jacked too.

I'll certainly ask but as of right now I have no idea. I know last year they added a few. I doubt they add any though. I think they would have listed them in that press release.
Maracana has been comfirmed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2015, 09:52 AM   #16
Rookie

Simaofan-20's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG

Well I assume they also have to do edits to tactics as well . Do they edit player stats as well based on form? Not sure if they even do that. But still, even a small team you see people online do this quicker than they do.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »