Home

NBA Live 16 Available Today, Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NBA Live 16 Available Today, Post Your Impressions Here within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2015, 10:22 AM   #9
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: NBA Live 16 Available Today, Post Your Impressions Here

I am seeing the same thing regarding paint defense unfortunately. Its even more apparent HvH

They have to tweak it man.
Old 09-29-2015, 10:50 AM   #10
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

OVR: 0

Paint Defense is still LOL. look like im back to playing offball in the paint <_<

and i REALLY HOPE this as because this is the instalation game, but there were 5 "DEAD"people on the court, who in real life would have needed IVs or a ER.

Kyrie
Kanter
MoZgov
Ibaka
Lebron

i didnt call a time out. i wanted to see if the CPU would realize 2/3rd of their BIG 3 was currently dying. thruout the 4th and OT. only 1 Time out was called. and that was to try to advance the ball. not to get rid of the Dead Weight.

VERY DISSAPOINTING.

however i dont think yet again Statima means a damn thing. While Dying, Lebron Ran FULL SPEED DOWN THE COURT, WENT TO THE CORNER AND TOOK A 3PT SHOT FADING INTO THE 3rd ROW TO TAKE A 3 POINT LEAD LOL.

i was dying at this

Gameis still fun tho but the fixes need to come
Old 09-29-2015, 10:52 AM   #11
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

OVR: 17

Can someone answer this.... Has anything changed from the EA access version I tried playing last night? I say tried because I just couldn't get past a quarter... Unresponsive controls, slow speed and still some weird animations. And that is with Mr.Prices slider set.

Part of me still wants to get it but part of me doesn't want to.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2015, 10:58 AM   #12
Rookie

striker3771's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
I am seeing the same thing regarding paint defense unfortunately. Its even more apparent HvH

They have to tweak it man.
Play a game online and you'll get bored within 1 min. All I'm saying. LOL!
Old 09-29-2015, 10:58 AM   #13
Banned

I have the ea access version but i honestly don't know if i have the patch because i didn't see any
update

Last edited by king doe; 09-29-2015 at 11:44 AM.
Old 09-29-2015, 11:01 AM   #14
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Im not going to focus on the positives at all.

At this point they can fix things and from what i noticed:

THESE THINGS Below ARE FIXABLE folks at EASPORTS...
(Im giving direction to the developers here take my notes and USE them)

Take any point guard for example and watch how they run up court when you press the right trigger/bumper...

Now lets use the The Miami Heart Guards in this example:

starting guard Drogic has a horrible HUNCH to his right trigger sprint and his arms over extend forward resulting in an arch that happens when they dribble UP court...

Now take a 2nd string guard like Chalmers...when you press his sprint trigger HE runs up court normal and doesnt have that arch at all..

YOU CAN remove this EA if one guard who is decently fast can NOT have the animation so can another without loosing their speed

Player who suffice from this are players like Kyrie Irving. Chris Paul James Harden Russel westbrook etc You have to review all guards and then review even every player in game OR just doa universal edit to almost every player as i feel the player speed agility and dribbling attributes do not jell well for every player.

This is a direct issue with synergy because synergy doesnt understand the animation engine for it to look right in game. its just adds in numbers and that all boosting players in areas results in HORRIBLE horrible looking animations guys.

My suggestion to the development team in regards to this in how they can maybe fix it it is make sure WHATEVER Chalmers speed agility and dribbling are at are MIRRORED for every player going forward...

For my second issue and fix is OVERALL team play.

I've played with EVERY TEAM and no matter what...

The Sacremento Kings even against each other play the best and the most smooth which leads me to belive their playbook and attributes work the best in game. so my suggestion is too look at all the players and the playbook of the Sacramento kings and see what it is with them that makes their team play the smoothest in nba live 16

This is GOLD GUYS

USE IT

Tomba....

Last edited by Tomba; 09-29-2015 at 11:08 AM.
Old 09-29-2015, 12:38 PM   #15
Rookie

sheenrock's Arena

can anybody answer me if they're going to patch the trial version? because they said you will be able to face guys that have the full game on pro-am but it's not fair because they got a fixed version of the game. also don't botter telling me to buy the full game because i'm sticking with 2K, the thing is... i like to have a little bit of NBA LIVE in my life just for the nostalgia and the demo is enough.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2015, 12:44 PM   #16
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

For those that are seeing a lot of drives by the cpu and not being contested, check the sliders this year. They really helped lessen the amount of the times drives to the hoop end in some kind of collision.

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »